Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I'll have a word.
Fancy a quiet wager between you and I that we'll finish above you? I don't mean financially, just something silly.
I'm not betting anything on this season. We're going to be terrible

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Broncos QB (#42nd pick of draft) Drew Lock fucked up his thumb trying to do some silly toss it away shit.

out 6 weeks with severe thumb sprain...he was actually starting to look decent and let his arm shine

Flacco is starting but Lock was looking like #2...probably costs denver a roster spot if they save lock for later in the year...they need all spots because they are not deep and special teams is shitty still

Defense is solid
Offense is Ok
special teams gets a D-

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Oh shit! Is that legit?
There's a bit of a meltdown taking place on Twitter right now because of that tweet.
I think it is legit...these injuries he had were so serious I didn't think he was coming back the first time

and he also had a lacerated/ruptured spleen from a hit vs broncos the same year he hurt his arm...now his ankle is a major problem

Colts Kill their best QBs

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
For years now Bronco fans have dreamed/predicted that Luck would be traded or signed by Denver(just like P manning) late in his career to get Denver more SB wins.

This basically confirms that will come to fruition.

ps hearing his marriage is rocky and football doesn't help...might be part of the situation but who knows.