Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Browns about to drop to 2-6

Despite the media's efforts, I guess the rest of the NFL wasn't quite ready to crown their asses yet.
They're still the best NFL team in the state of Ohio

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The Seahawks are so bad this year but they keep winning games. It's kind of pissing me off because I know that my Niners are not as good as their record indicates and I want a little more cushion between them and second place in the West.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If there's any team that can come back from 3 scores down with 8 minutes to go, it's the Packers and Aaron Rodgers.

If there's a team that can blow a 3 score lead with 8 minutes to go, it's the Chargers and Phillip Rivers.

Might get interesting.

GB just scored and converted a 2 pt PAT. 6 minutes left, down 15.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The Seahawks are so bad this year but they keep winning games. It's kind of pissing me off because I know that my Niners are not as good as their record indicates and I want a little more cushion between them and second place in the West.
Pete Carrol can eat a bag of dicks. I hate that cud-chewing piece of shit.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Lions at the 5. Down 7 with 24 seconds left.
3rd and goal.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Raiders come up with the stop and the win despite inexplicably calling a TO when the clock was running out on the Lions when they had it at the 1 for 4th and goal.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Winston is making a game of this after all. I feel like he's about to throw one of his patented timely interceptions but I hope that I'm wrong.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LOL at TB.
46 seconds to play and they are already in FG range for the win. Did it in 24 seconds.

Gonna have a FG for the win here.

Some great late games today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Browns about to drop to 2-6

Despite the media's efforts, I guess the rest of the NFL wasn't quite ready to crown their asses yet.
told ya denver was gonna take em down
browns lost to a guy who got his first NFL #1 team practice reps this last wednesday

the broadcast was funny...the whole game they were talking about the browns...like 80/20, was like they were being told to hype them clowns

M

member 3289

If there's any team that can come back from 3 scores down with 8 minutes to go, it's the Packers and Aaron Rodgers.
I hate myself for saying this, but Brady and the Patriots could also do it.

Brb gonna take a shower. I suddenly feel dirty

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Big test for Lamar Jackson tonight. I wasn't sold on his throwing abilities but he's surprised me at times.

The Hoodie will try to shut down his running lanes and force him to throw. Should be interesting.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Big test for Lamar Jackson tonight. I wasn't sold on his throwing abilities but he's surprised me at times.

The Sweater will try to shut down his running lanes and force him to throw. Should be interesting.
The Pats are going to win