Sports 2019-2020 NFL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Metcalf might be the next WR stud in the NFL. Dude is legit.
might be best in his class
Sutton for denver is looking good from last year along with some others
This draft looks pretty deep at WR

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
might be best in his class
Sutton for denver is looking good from last year along with some others
This draft looks pretty deep at WR
Don't forget my dude Deebo! He's the best simply because of the bonus points he gets for his name.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
NFL has been using Rush as bumper music throughout the day.

Solid. Nice tip of the cap to Neil Peart.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
that call wasn't right
should have been a 4th down and half yard
they got the call right. Whoever spotted the yellow line in the CGI department had it moved about a foot further down field than it should be...Graham's left elbow was the first thing to hit (right on the line) and the ball was ahead of his left arm.

Man, there's nothing better than watching Cheater Peter lose because 'Rules'.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
they got the call right. Whoever spotted the yellow line in the CGI department had it moved about a foot further down field than it should be...Graham's left elbow was the first thing to hit (right on the line) and the ball was ahead of his left arm.

Man, there's nothing better than watching Cheater Peter lose because 'Rules'.
I dunno
it was close and you may be right

but I see a lot of replay doing whatever they fucking want nowadays, almost seems like they are trying to prove a point that if you question their calls they will fuck you over and pee on your face(hence the stupid pass interference replay thing this year that is a waste of time)

Fuck Pete though...I lost all respect when he gave that super bowl W to the pats

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
awesome. what is that from?

looks like the Jimmy recruiting Troy days.

edit:
This was taken in the summer of ‘83 prior to my senior year of high school at the Jimmy Johnson Football Camp at Oklahoma State University. I was 16 years old and named “camper of the week”. I feel a thank you is…

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I dunno

but I see a lot of replay doing whatever they fucking want nowadays, almost seems like they are trying to prove a point that if you question their calls they will fuck you over and pee on your face(hence the stupid pass interference replay thing this year that is a waste of time)

Fuck Pete though...I lost all respect when he gave that super bowl W to the pats

that's Devontae with the Shut Up...not me. :)

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I dunno

Pat Mcafee is a national treasure.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015

that's Devontae with the Shut Up...not me. :)
thats fine
would like to see a slow mo from opposite side with the proper line to gain on it
I wasn't really paying attention much during that game

Personally I think NFL pushes agendas with calls if possible...GB and Rodgers are a better story this year cause he is getting old...not saying that is part of this play but just part of the sports entertainment we call NFL

My broncos got so many damn calls when Peyton was the QB and now they are no calls or go the other way

Devontae is a beast...GB deserved that W