General 2019 College Football thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Louisville vs Wake Forest @ 7:30pm, switching over to UK vs Arky during commercials to see if the Cayuts are getting their asses kicked
I get wanting to watch your shitty team (I can relate), but why wouldn't you switch over to the Florida-LSU game during commercials?

That's the biggest game this weekend

M

member 3289

2-3 Miami about to take out the #20 team in the country.

You guys can call me a troll all you want, but I honestly believe that we are a CFP-caliber team.

We're just not consistent enough...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I get wanting to watch your shitty team (I can relate), but why wouldn't you switch over to the Florida-LSU game during commercials?

That's the biggest game this weekend
Texas Oklahoma at 12:00 noon is contender for game of the week
They always play at 12:00 noon and not primetime

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Wife just left for the FSU v Clemson game. I'm watching the lineup at home. Picked up some beers and prime ribeye caps. Going to relax

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Game of the week is the Red River Showdown
That's always a fun game anyway, but both teams are very good this year.

#6 Oklahoma @ #11 Texas
It's a noon kickoff - presumably to keep the fans sober enough to walk into the stadium.
OU is favored by 10
o/u is 75.5 (LMAO)

Elsewhere...
Cincinnati just broke into the Top 25. In keeping with Cincinnati sports tradition, I fully anticipate them laying an egg @ Houston today.

Michigan State @ #8 Wisconsin should be worth keeping an eye on. 3:30 PM

I wouldn't be surprised to see Texas Tech beat #23 Baylor (Baylor is favored by 11)

USC @ Notre Dame should be fun tonight.

Also tonight is #7 Florida @ #5 LSU. But I think LSU pounds the shit out of Florida.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015

#6 Oklahoma @ #11 Texas
It's a noon kickoff - presumably to keep the fans sober enough to walk into the stadium.
OU is favored by 10
o/u is 75.5 (LMAO)

Elsewhere...
Cincinnati just broke into the Top 25. In keeping with Cincinnati sports tradition, I fully anticipate them laying an egg @ Houston today.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Texas Tech beat #23 Baylor (Baylor is favored by 11)

Also tonight is #7 Florida @ #5 LSU. But I think LSU pounds the shit out of Florida.
It’s always 12 noon......iirc, so is Michigan Ohio state

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
It’s always 12 noon......iirc, so is Michigan Ohio state
Michigan/Ohio State is almost always noon. When they were ranked #1 and #2 I think they flexed it to 3:30. 2006?

The Red River Showdown isn't always set at noon. I remember watching the game into the evening a few times. But you are correct - it's usually a noon start - which is 11 AM local time.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wife just left for the FSU v Clemson game. I'm watching the lineup at home. Picked up some beers and prime ribeye caps. Going to relax
The only way to spend college football Saturday’s my friend. I’m headed up the grocery right now. Think I’m gonna keep it easy today and do burgers & brats.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

#6 Oklahoma @ #11 Texas
OU is favored by 10
o/u is 75.5 (LMAO)

Elsewhere...

You forgot Louisville vs Wake Forest, fuckhead.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
D3 title has been revoked due to a Subaru.

The NCAA has ordered Mary Hardin-Baylor to vacate its 2016 Division III national championship because the head coach let a player use his car for more than 18 months, which was determined to be an improper benefit for a student-athlete.

The NCAA announced its findings Thursday and said it would vacate any victories in which ineligible athletes played. The school said that would include 29 victories over the 2016 and 2017 seasons and the 2016 championship, a 10-7 win over Wisconsin-Oshkosh. School officials said they will appeal that punishment.

According to the NCAA, football coach Pete Fredenburg loaned a player his 2006 Subaru for the 2016 and 2017 seasons. He then loaned it to another player, but the car broke down within an hour and had to be towed.

Fredenburg said in a statement that he "unintentionally" broke the rules. He was previously suspended by the school for three months without pay and sat out the first three games of the 2018 season.
Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken - Any comments?

D-III team vacates title; coach let player use car

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Fucking bt sport fucked me again

They are not showing the Texas Oklahoma game......I’m going online and gonna issue a complaint

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015