General 2019 College Football thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Finally - Some games worth watching.

A couple games at noon to get you warmed up...

#17 Memphis vs #10 Penn State
PSU favored by 7

Memphis is a tough team. I wouldn't be surprised to see them upset Penn State here.

#15 Notre Dame vs Iowa State
ND favored by 3.5

Notre Dame should curb stomp these guys. Should.

Then the big ones:

4 PM (#4) Oklahoma vs (#1) LSU
LSU favored by 13.5

LSU is a juggernaut. We all know the Big 12's disdain for defense. I think LSU covers easy.

8 PM (#3) Clemson vs (#2) Ohio State
Clemson favored by 2

A very intriguing game. Clemson has looked unbeatable the 2nd half of the season, but they haven't really played anyone of any significance. Ohio State has curb-stomped every team they played (other than WIS in the championship game when Fields was banged up) but didn't face any real competition outside of the B1G. Plus Fields is reportedly at about 85% with his knee - which he hurt in the Penn State game then again against TTUN.

I really don't know what to expect in this one. From a very biased point of view - I think the winner of this game wins it all. These are the best 2 teams in the nation.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015

PSU favored by 7

Memphis is a tough team. I wouldn't be surprised to see them upset Penn State here.

ND favored by 3.5

Then the big ones:

LSU favored by 13.5

LSU is a juggernaut. We all know the Big 12's disdain for defense. I think LSU covers easy.

Clemson favored by 2

A very intriguing game. Clemson has looked unbeatable the 2nd half of the season, but they haven't really played anyone of any significance. Ohio State has curb-stomped every team they played (other than WIS in the championship game when Fields was banged up) but didn't face any real competition outside of the B1G. Plus Fields is reportedly at about 85% with his knee - which he hurt in the Penn State game then again against TTUN.

I really don't know what to expect in this one. From a very biased point of view - I think the winner of this game wins it all. These are the best 2 teams in the nation.
Put some respect on my name. We took over Atlanta this weekend. 30 minutes until we can go in.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

PSU favored by 7

ND favored by 3.5

Then the big ones:

LSU favored by 13.5

Clemson favored by 2

damn
didn't realize the tournament started today
exciting times my friends

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Looking forward to seeing the future Bengals back-to-back Super Bowl-winning QB have a go at Oklahoma today.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I see Oklahoma has instituted a 6 man safety team for the wagon and they've downgraded their horses to ponies.

Probably a good call...

Last edited:

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Jeez.
Oklahoma goes 3 and out.
Shanks a punt.
LSU runs 3 plays. 3 completions. TD

This is gonna be a blood bath.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Burrow took a shot
delivers a floater down sideline for 30 yards

does LSU run plays from under center? I haven't caught a game of theirs this year

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Hauler @Hauler

Are the Bengals going to wait until after the game ends or go ahead and offer Burrow a ton of money while he's still on the sidelines of this one? He's having a hell of a game.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
totally outcoached

Oklahoma coaches should be ashamed right now

Burrow is talented but they are making him look too good

LSU coaches on the other hand deserve a lot of credit for getting the tigers prepped for this