Cinema (2019) Mandela Effect - Trailer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Love it, movie looks interesting

mandela effect I haven't noticed myself, as far as I understand it's definition

Deja Vu is what I need explained

I have had Deja Vu from a dream months ago a few times and it is eerie

Splain that

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Couple quick example of Mandela effect:
Cool Hand Luke

“What we have here, is a failure to Communicate”
“What we got here, is a failure to Communicate”

Which do you remember?

I remember “Have” instead of “Got” and the movie Major Pain had quoted it word for word ...so there is some left over residue.

Queen “We are the Champions”

James Corden doing karaoke with Gwynn Stefani, Clooney, Julia Roberts ....

End of the song ..do you remember “Of the World”?

Apparently it never existed and left the 4 perplexed.

Start watching at 2:10 ...Clooney throws it in even though it’s not there.....”anymore”.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Couple quick example of Mandela effect:
Cool Hand Luke

“What we have here, is a failure to Communicate”
“What we got here, is a failure to Communicate”

Which do you remember?

I remember “Have” instead of “Got” and the movie Major Pain had quoted it word for word ...so there is some left over residue.

Queen “We are the Champions”

James Corden doing karaoke with Gwynn Stefani, Clooney, Julia Roberts ....

End of the song ..do you remember “Of the World”?

Apparently it never existed and left the 4 perplexed.

Start watching at 2:10 ...Clooney throws it in even though it’s not there.....”anymore”.

I have listened to Use you Illusion too many times to mis-remember that quote, never remembered any "of the world" at the end of We are the champions either, bar people thinking its there because it sounds right and adding it in during sing-alongs.

Neither of those things were ever there.

Mandella effect is a classic example of the brain filling in the blanks, thats about it.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Also the name of this conspiricy theory is retarded, who the fuck doesn't remember Mandella being released and becoming president of S.A.

The same cunts who probably couldn't find the place on a map.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
I have listened to Use you Illusion too many times to mis-remember that quote, never remembered any "of the world" at the end of We are the champions either, bar people thinking its there because it sounds right and adding it in during sing-alongs.

Neither of those things were ever there.

Mandella effect is a classic example of the brain filling in the blanks, thats about it.
Lol the name is foolish - but CERN took us to a new timeline ....was it back in 2009?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Lol the name is foolish - but CERN took us to a new timeline ....was it back in 2009?

Well now THAT is freaky.

Someone in the pub last night mentioned that theory to me for the first time and now I read it here the next day?

Thats some fucked up shit man.

I picked the wrong day to give up glue.

yuki2054

graded martial artist
Nov 8, 2016
Also the name of this conspiricy theory is retarded, who the fuck doesn't remember Mandella being released and becoming president of S.A.

The same cunts who probably couldn't find the place on a map.
My grandparents did time fighting Apartheid. A lot of good people, better people than you or I, died fighting apartheid. Makes me shed a tear. And to all those mo fos out there who say he was a deviant a terrorist. Take a good look in the mirror. You see that pale reflection. Well guess what's underneath. We bleed the same.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
My grandparents did time fighting Apartheid. A lot of good people, better people than you or I, died fighting apartheid. Makes me shed a tear. And to all those mo fos out there who say he was a deviant a terrorist. Take a good look in the mirror. You see that pale reflection. Well guess what's underneath. We bleed the same.
Good for them.

I never said any of that shit.

I am also Irish, we emmigrate and integrate, we don't colonise, we never invaded any other country to steal their resources.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
I remember ‘of the world’ in the queen song for whatever that’s worth.
Most do, I was never a big queen fan but I have heard that song enough times to know it wasn't there.

In most of these cases the majority of people misremember the quote, same with the star wars ones, wont sell tshirts with no, I am your father.

Jan 21, 2015
Most do, I was never a big queen fan but I have heard that song enough times to know it wasn't there.

In most of these cases the majority of people misremember the quote, same with the star wars ones, wont sell tshirts with no, I am your father.
Yeah but I literally can remember audio in my head. I am not advocating Mandela Effect theory, but I do distinctly have an audible memory that they say that line at the end. I can hear it in my head. Where would that come from if it was never in the song? Super weird

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Yeah but I literally can remember audio in my head. I am not advocating Mandela Effect theory, but I do distinctly have an audible memory that they say that line at the end. I can hear it in my head. Where would that come from if it was never in the song? Super weird
The many covers usually have it added in, but it wasn't there in the original version.

Maybe thats where you're getting that from, its also mid verse too, but not at the end.

Jan 21, 2015
The many covers usually have it added in, but it wasn't there in the original version.

Maybe thats where you're getting that from, its also mid verse too, but not at the end.
So it does exist in the middle of the song? If that's true and the mandela thing is just about the end that's dumb

Seriously I need to know now, lol because I can hear it in my mind clear as day, its Freddie's voice and everything

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
So it does exist in the middle of the song? If that's true and the mandela thing is just about the end that's dumb

Seriously I need to know now, lol because I can hear it in my mind clear as day, its Freddie's voice and everything
Yep its just the end that the Mandella effect refers to, well according to Enocks post here anyway, and the small bit of research I did.

I knew a guy with personality disorder, had a lot of issues, beat cancer as a child, he was obsessed with this conspiracy theory, thought it had changed his entire life.

Sad really.

Last edited:

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
This ones for you BenAskrensStrikingcoach @Suicidalforlife

Do you remember “Life is like a box of chocolates”...if you do, you’re wrong,
Every single one of those things is easily mistaken for the other, brain fills in the blanks.

That is the quote from Forest Gump, let me guess its like Vader, one different word because it makes more sense to say it that way, collectively misremembered as a result.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015

“666” number of the Beast.

Hahaha, stop.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy a good conspiracy theory, but as they go this one is pretty thin.

The evidence is a few words and letters people think they remember in pop culture and commercials.

All fear the mighty Abaddon destroyer of scripts, changer of As to Es

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
The movie “Yesterday” touches up on the Mandela Effect or the shift into a different timeline:

Terrible film, premise is funny but it falls off hard after the first 20 minutes.

Also the Beatles don't exist but Red fucking Queeran does, nuke that fucking timeline.