General 2019 MLB thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

It kills me to say this, but the Yankees have clearly been the best team in the postseason thus far

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
It kills me to say this, but the Yankees have clearly been the best team in the postseason thus far
Boone has actually managed pretty damn well considering he's a bit of a moron. I love the fact that instead of just going with pure brawn and having Edwin/Voit at 1st and the other DH he's having a gold glove caliber 2nd baseman play 1st instead of 3rd. All of that sounds ridiculous but that's how this season has been.

Seve coming back at the end of the season and being productive has been huge. Paxton has looked great. Post-season Tanaka is a thing. And that bullpen is nuts. Otto may have a bad game and I'm not sold on Loisaga but Kahnle, Green, Britton, and Chapman are money.

M

member 3289

Boone has actually managed pretty damn well considering he's a bit of a moron. I love the fact that instead of just going with pure brawn and having Edwin/Voit at 1st and the other DH he's having a gold glove caliber 2nd baseman play 1st instead of 3rd. All of that sounds ridiculous but that's how this season has been.

Seve coming back at the end of the season and being productive has been huge. Paxton has looked great. Post-season Tanaka is a thing. And that bullpen is nuts. Otto may have a bad game and I'm not sold on Loisaga but Kahnle, Green, Britton, and Chapman are money.
I still hate the Yankees

M

member 3289

What's your address? I'll send you a shirt.

Pick one

Or

Or

It doesn't get cold enough in Florida to require a fire pit, but send it just in case I travel this winter.

A friend gave me a NE Patriots bottle opener key chain as a "joke". I was gonna throw it out but my wife wanted it because having a bottle opener is useful. She then puts the key chain on a key ring with the spare key to my car.

I was shaking but I stayed calm. I told her that if she didn't take that key chain off the key ring that holds my car key, I was going to file for divorce the next day...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Here’s to the Yankees feeling “what the fuck do we have to do to put these guys away???”

Makes me feel great

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Ok, Sanchez just lost all my respect by saying he foul tipped that ball......back to being a typical, cheating Yankee

Smh

M

member 3289

I knew it was about time for it to show up.

As soon as he pulled Green, who was fucking dealing, I knew we were in trouble.
You guys are pitching well. That's a positive sign. Next 2 games at Yankee Stadium or next 3?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Gerrit Cole on the mound for the Astros. 18-0 in his last 24 starts, led the league in strikeouts.

Houston has some rotation, holy shit
Houston and New York are far and away the best teams in baseball. This series is your championship. I think either team sweeps the Cards or Nats.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Houston and New York are far and away the best teams in baseball. This series is your championship. I think either team sweeps the Cards or Nats.
The AL team could drop one if they just get outpitched by one of the studs that the Nats/Card have but I don't see the NL team being able to win 4.

I hope that Boone uses his damn head and will replace Stanton with Voit or damn near anyone else if Stanton isn't 100%. Maybin did a great job last night but he's not the threat that Voit/Hicks(who is apparently healthy or damn close) are.

Picking up that win in the first game in Houston is huge considering the next 3 are back in NY.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
The AL team could drop one if they just get outpitched by one of the studs that the Nats/Card have but I don't see the NL team being able to win 4.

I hope that Boone uses his damn head and will replace Stanton with Voit or damn near anyone else if Stanton isn't 100%. Maybin did a great job last night but he's not the threat that Voit/Hicks(who is apparently healthy or damn close) are.

Picking up that win in the first game in Houston is huge considering the next 3 are back in NY.
I would just sit Stanton. No sense in disrupting a lineup. The guy hasn't played all season.

He could be a weapon as a PH in the NL parks should NY advance. But that's all I'd use him for at this point.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Looking forward to the game tonight. Strasburg has the name and notoriety, but don't sleep on Flaherty. Two very good pitchers getting after it tonight.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I feel like Ozuna made that play harder than it needed to be. Missed it. Another run in.

Nats up 2-0 in the 3rd.

Cards have 1 hit.