General 2019 MLB thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Edit for unnecessary drunken meanness

Great series. I still think whoever comes out of the AL wins it all.

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm still trying to figure out how Yuri hit that ball. It was running so far inside it was practically behind him.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
The stress and tension of the playoffs is great.....I don’t give a fuck who wins, but this is fun

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Maldanado going full Major League there with the bunt.

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Start spreading the news,

Someone's leaving the playoffs tonight....

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Hell of a game. The Astros are so loaded with talent and the Yankees struggled all series with taking advantage of having RISP.

And in spite of everything that happened this year and all of the injuries.. It's still a failure when you're the Yankees/a Yankees fan.

"It's a failure," a dejected Aaron Judge said. "In spring training, we talked about winning the division and putting ourselves in a good spot in the postseason to win a World Series. We came up short. No matter how many games we won in the regular season or what else we did, this season is a failure."

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hell of a game. The Astros are so loaded with talent and the Yankees struggled all series with taking advantage of having RISP.

And in spite of everything that happened this year and all of the injuries.. It's still a failure when you're the Yankees/a Yankees fan.

"It's a failure," a dejected Aaron Judge said. "In spring training, we talked about winning the division and putting ourselves in a good spot in the postseason to win a World Series. We came up short. No matter how many games we won in the regular season or what else we did, this season is a failure."
The Astros are an incredible team. Scrappy.
I think it's awesome how well the Yankees did with all their injuries, but in the end it was their batting average with RISP in the championship that cost them. When they needed them most, the hits didn't come. Although the Astros D had a lot to do with that too.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
The Astros are an incredible team. Scrappy.
I think it's awesome how well the Yankees did with all their injuries, but in the end it was their batting average with RISP in the championship that cost them. When they needed them most, the hits didn't come. Although the Astros D had a lot to do with that too.
Their defensive play was gold glove worthy on a lot of those outs

Ss in that Altuve leaping throw, got that ball to first at 98 mph

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
That was a hell of series and could have gone either way......the Astros are one of those teams you just dread facing as there is no easy out and that defensive display......

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Zimmerman just connected on a mistake pitch from Cole. HR. That was a BOMB to center.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Scherzer at 48 pitches through 2 innings.

Looks like he's overthrowing, but he always looks like that. Definitely having trouble finding the plate.

HOU 2
WSH 1
Top of 3rd

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Well - No sweep for the Astros.
Nats took game 1
5-4.

Last edited: