General 2019 MLB thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If the Astros give Soto a strike to hit for the rest of the Series they deserve to lose.

3 for 4. 3 RBI and a run scored. Dude is dialed in.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The Nationals aren't this good of a team but I kind of hope they win the series. Partially to knock the Astros down and partially because I hate Bryce Harper and them winning it without him would be fantastic.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
lol wtf happened to the Astros... the three stooges defending their infield.

Gave up the game, possibly the series.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
and partially because I hate Bryce Harper and them winning it without him would be fantastic.
This is where I am.

I love that they got better once that dude left the team. Easily the most overrated and overpaid player in baseball. Addition by subtraction.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Seattle Mariners Fans Unsure Why Some Teams Still Playing Baseball In October

Seattle Mariners fans across the country reported their confusion after discovering that some teams still play baseball well into October.

Puzzled fans saw a game in the World Series being played on television.

"The season's been over for a solid month," said one man in Seattle as he caught the game at Applebee's. "Is this a rerun or something?" He eventually concluded that the teams must just be playing for fun. "Fools!" he chuckled. "They need to rest up an extra month for next season, like the Mariners do every year."

The strange occurrence gave fans an idea though: perhaps the MLB could have some kind of playoffs or postseason where teams that did well enough in the regular season could compete for a championship.

"It's not a bad idea, an extra month of baseball," said one woman who's somehow a Mariners fan despite there being dozens of other teams to choose from. "You could do an elimination-style tournament with the final two teams remaining competing for the top prize."

"It would be a series to discover the best team in the world. Not sure what we would call it though."

M

member 3289

The Astros Assistant GM got fired for keeping it real lol

What a fucking dope

M

member 3289

Not surprised
At first I was like "why is it a big deal that he screamed 'thank god we got Osuna' to a bunch of female reporters?"

Then I read that Osuna had been disciplined in the past for domestic violence.

Unbelievably stupid lol

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
At first I was like "why is it a big deal that he screamed 'thank god we got Osuna' to a bunch of female reporters?"

Then I read that Osuna had been disciplined in the past for domestic violence.

Unbelievably stupid lol
Agree, he was being an entitled twat ....no matter what, don't think you're outside the scope of shit going on in society......just fucking stupid

M

member 3289

This is what I expected in game 1.

The Astros are by no means out of the woods yet, but they're playing much better than they were the first two games.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Anyone catch the boob flash last night? I missed it but have since watched. Very nice.

I really hope this becomes a thing.