General 2019 NBA Playoffs @ A Glance

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I just feel like we're getting cheated in not seeing Durant play.

If Toronto ends up winning, maybe we can put an asterisk next to their name in the record books?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

If Toronto ends up winning, maybe we can put an asterisk next to their name in the record books?
Is Golden State's 2015 title, and 2016 win record going to get an asterisk too?

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
Is Golden State's 2015 title, and 2016 win record going to get an asterisk too?
Or even their title last year, when they were down 3-2 in the Western Conference Finals before Chris Paul got hurt.

I'm not feeling the argument that the Warriors are undermanned to defeat Toronto AT HOME when their starting lineup is five all stars.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Or even their title last year, when they were down 3-2 in the Western Conference Finals before Chris Paul got hurt.
get that shit outta here you didn't mention Igoudala was injured before Paul so that cancels each other out, and what about the Rockets this year?

what excuse is there when they lost without Durant?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015

In the regular season Toronto was 2-0 against the Warriors and that’s with Durant. I think you could argue that the only reason we didn’t get the sweep this playoffs is that Durant not playing threw off our defence.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
In the regular season Toronto was 2-0 against the Warriors and that’s with Durant. I think you could argue that the only reason we didn’t get the sweep this playoffs is that Durant not playing threw off our defence.
If you don't pull a check from the organization it's not "we".

M

member 3289

I'm not feeling the argument that the Warriors are undermanned to defeat Toronto AT HOME when their starting lineup is five all stars.
Yeah I'm grasping at straws

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I just offer bets when homiez be talking nonsense

I would even go Loser leaves site on this bet...warriors are toast

Nobody has taken my real bets yet

Heath von doom did accept my 3 piece on caesar bet last week tho(askren and Jorge virtual money)

M

member 3289

Anyone else have a feeling that the Warriors are gonna come back and win this series in 7 games?

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I just offer bets when homiez be talking nonsense

I would even go Loser leaves site on this bet...warriors are toast

Nobody has taken my real bets yet

Heath von doom did accept my 3 piece on caesar bet last week tho(askren and Jorge virtual money)
Lol you’re sure going out on a limb there. Talk about putting it all on the line.

If you said this from the start I’d actually respect it.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
since you gave me a drunk rating I guess you don't know what I'm talking about.

When the series was tied 1-1 in game 3, Warriors killed the Rockets in Houston with the score of 126 to 85, Chris Paul played and Andre Igoudala defended him which held Chris Paul to 13 points (16 points in game2) but IGGy ended up being injured in that game

Then going into Game 4, Andre Igouadala didn't play, Chris Paul scored 27 points, then 20 points in game 5 and Chris Paul got injured but still won so Rockets were up 3-2.

you make it sound like Chris Paul injury was the only factor on why Rockets couldn't finish the series being up 3-2 when reality, Chris Paul was only doing well because Andre Igoudala was out in the first place.