General 2019 NBA Playoffs @ A Glance

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

conor mcgregor nut hugger

King of Florida
Oct 24, 2015
D'antoni was like "yeah, I'm probably not gonna get over this soon or maybe ever." Expect a return of his little mustache next season.
This was two days after D'Antoni said "Yeah, we're down 3-2, but I like our chances."

I guess he forgot that the Warriors went to two NBA championships (and won one of them) without KD?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
D'antoni was like "yeah, I'm probably not gonna get over this soon or maybe ever." Expect a return of his little mustache next season.
Would’ve been nice if Houston could’ve gotten some calls to go their way down the stretch. Total horseshit game. Doesn’t matter anyway. Even if they had won there was no way refs would let them win game 7 in Oracle. Looks like that cock suckers are gonna win another one.

Maybe Steph and Green will collide with one another and both their stupid heads get spilt open.

conor mcgregor nut hugger

King of Florida
Oct 24, 2015
Would’ve been nice if Houston could’ve gotten some calls to go their way down the stretch. Total horseshit game. Doesn’t matter anyway. Even if they had won there was no way refs would let them win game 7 in Oracle. Looks like that cock suckers are gonna win another one.

Maybe Steph and Green will collide with one another and both their stupid heads get spilt open.

kneeblock

Read Achille Mbembe
Apr 18, 2015
If the sixers were gonna go down any way, that was a good way. Fair play to Toronto fans. You earned that one. March Madness ending.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Luckiest bounce in the history of basketball. That shot wouldn’t bounce in again in a 1000 tries. Doesn’t matter anyway, they are gonna lose to Milwaukee.

Inside Job

Do Milk
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I got Blazer to win it all at 50:1 a while back
dropped a $20 on it

Lets shock the world Young Lions