General 2019 NBA Playoffs @ A Glance

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

To say that today is a must-win for the Rockets is an understatement. Last year Houston had home court advantage but they were never down two games. They actually went up 3-2 and then blew it.

They likely won't come back and win this series anyway, but going down 3-0 would seal their fate.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
When they were up 3-2, Chris Paul got hurt and din't play in the last 2 games.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I don’t know why i continue to watch this horse shit. I hate what the game has become. What once was the greatest sport in history has been reduced to a flopping contest by a bunch of pussies who only want to shoot tons of 3’s. Fuck this shit. And especially fuck Dramond Green. I would like to see him and the rest of those fuck sticks at Golden State get their asses kicked. Fuck those fucken fuckers.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
I don’t know why i continue to watch this horse shit. I hate what the game has become. What once was the greatest sport in history has been reduced to a flopping contest by a bunch of pussies who only want to shoot tons of 3’s. Fuck this shit. And especially fuck Dramond Green. I would like to see him and the rest of those fuck sticks at Golden State get their asses kicked. Fuck those fucken fuckers.
I wish i could vote you Winner x10. I cant stand them and im in Cali. Fuck Durant too.

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Old GS will come out, the one without Durant, the one that won the 70something game in one season.

M

member 3289

Gasol has him bottled up. He’s averaging like 12 points. He had 6 turnovers last game while Gasol was on him.
I just think Philly is an all-around better team.

Also Toronto should just put Drake in the fucking Raptor costume.

Hong Kong Phooey

Spreading The Coronavirus one Corona at a Time
Feb 12, 2015
hahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahaahahahhhaahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah
hhhaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhahhaahhaahhah

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Philadelphia can suck BOTH my nuts. Tomorrow we make these rude slobs cry into their cheese steaks. Rocky isn't real and he lost. I know Philadelphians like to celebrate by eating horse shit but tomorrow they'll be dabbing at their eyes sobbing as they sadly eat horse shit.
I'm pretty sure this is the mayor.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwWbS6c6w_g

Last edited:
M

member 3289

Splinty @Splinty I imagine Houstonians must be pretty down today.

The Warriors lose KD and still beat you and eliminate you......in Houston lol

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Philadelphia can suck BOTH my nuts. Tomorrow we make these rude slobs cry into their cheese steaks. Rocky isn't real and he lost. I know Philadelphians like to celebrate by eating horse shit but tomorrow they'll be dabbing at their eyes sobbing as they sadly eat horse shit.
I'm pretty sure this is the mayor.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwWbS6c6w_g
Sounds like you're running through the 6 with your woes.

Believe in the process.