General 2019 NBA Playoffs @ A Glance

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

D'antoni was like "yeah, I'm probably not gonna get over this soon or maybe ever." Expect a return of his little mustache next season.
This was two days after D'Antoni said "Yeah, we're down 3-2, but I like our chances."

I guess he forgot that the Warriors went to two NBA championships (and won one of them) without KD?

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
D'antoni was like "yeah, I'm probably not gonna get over this soon or maybe ever." Expect a return of his little mustache next season.
Would’ve been nice if Houston could’ve gotten some calls to go their way down the stretch. Total horseshit game. Doesn’t matter anyway. Even if they had won there was no way refs would let them win game 7 in Oracle. Looks like that cock suckers are gonna win another one.

Maybe Steph and Green will collide with one another and both their stupid heads get spilt open.

M

member 3289

Would’ve been nice if Houston could’ve gotten some calls to go their way down the stretch. Total horseshit game. Doesn’t matter anyway. Even if they had won there was no way refs would let them win game 7 in Oracle. Looks like that cock suckers are gonna win another one.

Maybe Steph and Green will collide with one another and both their stupid heads get spilt open.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
If the sixers were gonna go down any way, that was a good way. Fair play to Toronto fans. You earned that one. March Madness ending.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Luckiest bounce in the history of basketball. That shot wouldn’t bounce in again in a 1000 tries. Doesn’t matter anyway, they are gonna lose to Milwaukee.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I got Blazer to win it all at 50:1 a while back
dropped a $20 on it

Lets shock the world Young Lions

M

member 3289

And Warriors in how many for the Championship?
Milwaukee is no pushover. There's a reason why they had the best record in the league this year.

But they're still not going to beat a team of experienced finals veterans like GS.

Warriors in 5 with Durant

Warriors in 7 without Durant

M

member 3289

KD is definitely not playing game 1 of the WCF

Likely not playing game 2 either