Sports 2019 Super Bowl Live Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
meh the only thing I care about are the ads, the half time performance is going to suck and I don't like either team. I hope the rams lose dealing with the bandwagon rams fans next year in L.A county is going to be annoying.

Oct 24, 2015
i'm a chargers fan the rams are a st.louis team to me with kurt warner as qb, I rather the rams win instead of raiders doe that would be worse.
Before St Louis.

If memory servers me correctly wasn't that bitch owner the reason for the move to St Louis in the first place? I'll look it up.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Anybody who watches this live is a sucker and a glutton for punishment unless you are a patriot or rams (really reaching here) fan

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Anybody who watches this live is a sucker and a glutton for punishment unless you are a patriot or rams (really reaching here) fan
I am rooting for the three former broncos to take out the NE team again...Talib, CJ "fat kid" Anderson, and Son of Bum Wade Phillips

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm going to place a whole bunch of stupid prop bets so I can yell like a madman at random moments during the game, further solidifying some people's belief that I'm a lunatic when it comes to sports.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Only care about half time. NXT a six man tag match going on at halftime on the network and YouTube. They've been selling it pretty hard and knowing the guys involved it should be quite the little show they put on

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Only care about half time. NXT a six man tag match going on at halftime on the network and YouTube. They've been selling it pretty hard and knowing the guys involved it should be quite the little show they put on
We all know you're going to be watching that puppy bowl thing.