General 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Lamar might get stuck with the "sucks in the playoffs" stigma. He's looked awful way more than he's looked good.
That game's momentum changed so quickly it was unreal. We were looking at a tie game after the Ravens had their best drive of the night. They had finally figured out the holes in the Buffalo defense.

Then Lamar Jackson threw a 101-yard pick 6 in the end zone. Credit the Bills' defense as Jackson never saw it coming. Now it was a 14-point game.

Two or three plays later, Jackson takes a big hit near his own end zone after the second or third bad snap of the night. Lands on his head and is done for the night, along with any chance Baltimore had of mounting a comeback.

You can blame him for the pick-6, though I think it would happen to any QB as it was just an amazing defensive play. But for the bad snap, not so much.

The Bills are a good team.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
That game's momentum changed so quickly it was unreal. We were looking at a tie game after the Ravens had their best drive of the night. They had finally figured out the holes in the Buffalo defense.

Then Lamar Jackson threw a 101-yard pick 6 in the end zone. Credit the Bills' defense as Jackson never saw it coming. Now it was a 14-point game.

Two or three plays later, Jackson takes a big hit near his own end zone after the second or third bad snap of the night. Lands on his head and is done for the night, along with any chance Baltimore had of mounting a comeback.

You can blame him for the pick-6, though I think it would happen to any QB as it was just an amazing defensive play. But for the bad snap, not so much.

The Bills are a good team.
Bills are good.

Jackson doesn't look like he's too good at reading defensive schemes just yet. Hell of a talent, so maybe he'll get there. I think his pre-snap reads need work.

The more game film there is of him struggling against certain defenses, the more he's going to see those schemes. And the more film he watches, the better he'll get against them. His raw talent can't be denied.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'm guessing Tua would be part of any trade, but maybe it would be Fitz and Tua is back up.
Tua ain't no backup bruh!

He had over 6 yards per completion. If they'd let him cook and throw on every play he'd never see a 3rd down.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
we'll just have to go for 2 on the next one
Yep, and they probably convert it

I do know that missing PATs takes a little of the sting out of an opening game TD drive