General 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I expect the Browns to lose tomorrow, but they're finna make it a lot closer than many people think. KC's one glaring weakness is their run defense.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Packers 29
Rams 17

Ravens 29
Bills 20

Chiefs 45
Browns 42

Bucs 28
Saints 21

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
The FOX bits on these pregame shows are fucking AWFUL. Just cover the games - stats, lineups, weather, injuries, matchups.

I don't need to see Terry Bradshaw walking his fatass around a barn with a donkey. WTF.

If you must have a skit - have Charissa Thompson do it. At least she's smoking hot.

Now they're doing some dumbass fucking skit about the Packers fans.

And every time they get done with a skit, they head back to the talking heads and they are all laughing their asses off like they just watched Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock and Richard Pryor.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Daryl Johnston looking like he ripped that jacket from Al Capone's closet. WTF.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Jalen "I'm the best in the game" Ramsey not shadowing Devonta Adams on every play.

Interesting

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
The FOX bits on these pregame shows are fucking AWFUL. Just cover the games - stats, lineups, weather, injuries, matchups.

I don't need to see Terry Bradshaw walking his fatass around a barn with a donkey. WTF.

If you must have a skit - have Charissa Thompson do it. At least she's smoking hot.

Now they're doing some dumbass fucking skit about the Packers fans.

And every time they get done with a skit, they head back to the talking heads and they are all laughing their asses off like they just watched Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock and Richard Pryor.
I watched the 'Fins games on a streaming site this season, so I saw all the US adverts.

It seemed like 50% of them starred some NFL player past or present, and they were all trying way too hard to be funny.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
So if ya had to bang an insurance spokesperson, who ya got?
  • Aaron Rodgers
  • Patrick Mahomes
  • Baker Mayfield
  • Peyton Manning
  • Flo

M

member 3289

I watched the 'Fins games on a streaming site this season, so I saw all the US adverts.

It seemed like 50% of them starred some NFL player past or present, and they were all trying way too hard to be funny.
The State Farm insurance commercials with Mahomes and Rodgers are just awful.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Ramsey is grotesquely overrated

Not following Adams and Lazard just burned his ass.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I think they should stop and review every play to make sure they didn’t miss anything