General 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

Well America's favorite team (the Miami Dolphins) didn't make it this year, but these playoffs should still be enjoyable.

Seven teams in each conference for the first time. One team gets a bye in each conference -Kansas City (AFC) and Green Bay (NFC), so for the first time eva we'll have SIX playoff games in the wild card round - 3 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday.

Screenshot_20210108-135930_Wikipedia.jpg

Super Bowl LV is February 7 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, so there will be plenty of crack and flakka available for the eventual Super Bowl champions.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
When's the super bowl? I need to get ready to make wings and watch the commercials.

M

member 3289

Fuck Brady, fuck all the Bucs.
I was reading an article where various columnists wrote about which upset they think is most likely this weekend. One of the writers said Washington over Tampa but I think that's insane. Titans over Ravens or Rams over Seahawks is a lot more likely imo.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I was reading an article where various columnists wrote about which upset they think is most likely this weekend. One of the writers said Washington over Tampa but I think that's insane. Titans over Ravens or Rams over Seahawks is a lot more likely imo.
Unfortunately, i agree. The damn Titans will probably beat the Ravens again. I wouldn’t even consider the Ravens a favorite for that game.
Bucs will beat Washington. Washington can’t score enough to keep up. Hopefully Chase Young can get in there and retire that asshole at QB. I’ve been slammed with work this week so i haven’t been keeping up on much else. Haven’t heard if Alex Smith is back. If he plays and Young causes chaos, they have a 25% chance of winning.

M

member 3289

Saturday Predictions:

Buffalo 38, Indy 24
Seattle 27, Rams 21
Bucs 45, Washington 17

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
I saw a story this week that showed a growing number of people pushing for the Washington team to change their colors. WTF?!? They already gave up the name and logo. These pussies need to settle down. Let them keep the damn colors for fucks sake.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Well America's favorite team (the Miami Dolphins) didn't make it this year, but these playoffs should still be enjoyable.

Seven teams in each conference for the first time. One team gets a bye in each conference -Kansas City (AFC) and Green Bay (NFC), so for the first time eva we'll have SIX playoff games in the wild card round - 3 on Saturday and 3 on Sunday.

View attachment 24499

Super Bowl LV is February 7 at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, so there will be plenty of crack and flakka available for the eventual Super Bowl champions.
Ha ha. You’re like a guy who got stood up at the prom and now you’re standing against the wall watching all the other guys dance with their dates.
Miami Dolphins fans are the biggest losers on the planet. I hate them all. They are so stupid and they are dumb.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
I'd like the Bills to win at least 1 game. Their fanbase deserves it.

I like the single team bye layout. 6 wild card games is phenomenal.

M

member 3289

Ha ha. You’re like a guy who got stood up at the prom and now you’re standing against the wall watching all the other guys dance with their dates.
Miami Dolphins fans are the biggest losers on the planet. I hate them all. They are so stupid and they are dumb.
No matter how depressing it gets being a Dolphins fan, it's good to know we're not the most depressing team in professional sports:

PicsArt_01-09-01.24.45.jpg

M

member 3289

Only the Chiefs are good enough to beat the Bills, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Bills beat them, too.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

yep

7 of 16 per conference is perfect

Wild card weekend just got bigger and better

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Only the Chiefs are good enough to beat the Bills, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Bills beat them, too.
Bills are hot no doubt

I wouldn't say KC is the only one that could beat them...Indy could win this easily

KC offense could be rusty after not playing a real game for 20 days