General 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I hope so. It's not enough for me to laugh at Buffalo's record against Brady (3-32), and most people have long forgotten that they went to the Super Bowl and lost for four consecutive years.

I'd love to laugh at a playoff bust following a 13-3 season. I just don't see it happening.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Indy fucked up, that’s a minimum 10 point swing
Just dumb on their part

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Because it lacked any form of a normal QB play? How dare you!
It looked like that college play he always scored on when he would run into the pile then jump and push it to a receiver/TE

I loved NFL tebow...that shit was awesome and a must watch at the end of almost all of his NFL games...Then elway landed manning and Tebow's career was basically over from then on

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
It looked like that college play he always scored on when he would run into the pile then jump and push it to a receiver/TE

I loved NFL tebow...that shit was awesome and a must watch at the end of almost all of his NFL games...Then elway landed manning and Tebow's career was basically over from then on
Elway’s a pussy

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016

Tebow sucked.
Stubborn ass should have converted to a TE instead of chasing a baseball dream.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Tebow sucked.
Stubborn ass should have converted to a TE instead of chasing a baseball dream.
Yes

Still was 8-6 and the only QB denver ever drafted that won a playoff game for them(tore Steelers heart out)

Could have been a sweet H-Back as you say

M

member 3289

The Colts are playing hard but their red zone offense has been terrible.

Their kicker missing a chip shot 33 yarder is college ball shit.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
He said TE, not halfback, goof.
I understand your new to football
I forgive you

I know the differences between a halfback, TE, and H-back

Tebow strictly as a TE wouldn't take advantage of his running skills...an H-Back is a dual threat(receiving and rushing)...Tebows teammate the murderer Aaron Hernandez is an example of a good dual threat H-Back, he ran and caught the ball very well as a dual threat

All good bud...We are making progress in our relationship

Enjoy the games