General 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
That is a HORRIBLE call. How do you get that wrong?

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
wow
looked like he was up and then fumbled

Rivers usually finds a way to choke these games back in the AFC west

M

member 3289

Indy's coach made some REALLY shitty decisions today.

I'm talking Cincinnati-level decisions...

M

member 3289

A few stories from people who watched games at the dilapidated Bills Stadium:

1. @George Thoros said someone threw batteries at him because he was wearing a Zach Thomas jersey.

2. A woman from Buffalo who happened to be a Dolphins fan and raised her children to be Dolphins fans said that her 19-year-old son had a full cup of piss thrown on him from an upper level. He was wearing a Dolphins shirt.

Outside of Eagles fans and maybe Raiders fans, they don't come much trashier than Bills fans.

Partly due to these stories and partly due to the fact that I'm normally hammered, I instigate fights with anyone who dares to wear Bills shit at Hard Rock Stadium. A few Bills fans have fucked around, but not one has wanted to find out.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
A few stories from people who watched games at the dilapidated Bills Stadium:

1. @George Thoros said someone threw batteries at him because he was wearing a Zach Thomas jersey.

2. A woman from Buffalo who happened to be a Dolphins fan and raised her children to be Dolphins fans said that her 19-year-old son had a full cup of piss thrown on him from an upper level. He was wearing a Dolphins shirt.

Outside of Eagles fans and maybe Raiders fans, they don't come much trashier than Bills fans.

Partly due to these stories and partly due to the fact that I'm normally hammered, I instigate fights with anyone who dares to wear Bills shit at Hard Rock Stadium. A few Bills fans have fucked around, but not one has wanted to find out.
I’d love to slap the nachos out of your hands and go toe to toe in the stands.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
So metcalfs bitching is a wash, one against that rarely ever happens but was due to his bitching and one in a broken play

0-0

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Metcalf is a beast.
It is crazy
Freaky huge and fast
Got those David Boston muscles but with speed
1610233363272.png

Turning into a Diva at times...but he obviously can be the difference as we just saw

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Nice challenge Pete you fucking gum-chewing idiot.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Is Whitworth HOF material?
Been playing at a high level for a long time.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Man I hate that stupid 3d camera or whatever the fuck it is. Makes the players look like a Madden video game.