General 2020-2021 NFL Playoffs Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Can anyone help me with a good link to watch? Xfinity is number one boolsheet and won’t let me watch through my service since I’m flying through the air right now.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
As much as I hate Green Bay, I am a huge fan today. I really want them to fuck up Brady. It's not going to happen, but a guy can dream. Even when I don't like guys, I often find myself rooting for them (at least a little) when they get older. That's not the case for this prick, every snap I hope to see someone end this guys career. I know, I know, I'm an asshole.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
What a choke haha

GB defense keeps making mental errors

That said the INT was bullshit...NFL and Refs should be ashamed, all turnovers are reviewed and it is ridiculous to confirm the possession of the INT but ignore a blatant DPI...haha

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
What a choke haha

That said the INT was bullshit...NFL and Refs should be ashamed, all turnovers are reviewed and it is ridiculous to confirm the possession of the INT but ignore a blatant DPI...haha
It's not GB. It's TB.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
What a choke haha

Which team would the refs choose GB or Brady's? I guess we got our answer.