General 2020 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Damn. Joe Morgan died.

Back to back NL MVP winner in 1975 and 1976 when the Reds had a loaded roster.

Met him a couple times. Genuinely nice dude who loved talking baseball.

2020 can fuck off.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
That was so brutal when Chuck lost it. It's wild how some guys go from being rock solid to just not able to do the bare minimum.
Steve Sax was another one that oddly had the issue for a bit. Couldn't throw from 2nd base to 1st.

Jon Lester.

Although I don't know why we are talking about it at the moment. That was one hell of a play.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Big moment here for the Dodgers.
Down 7-2 in the 7th, they have the bases juiced with 2 out.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
And a liner up the middle - caught by a shifted infielder. That could have been big.

To be clear - I'm rooting for Atlanta.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Dodgers have some bats. Adding Mookie to that team wasn't even fair.

regular john

Muay Thai World Champion
May 21, 2015
That was wild. I was pissed at baseball when this half assed season began but the postseason has been great.

my first impression was that the cutoff man made the biggest error with a wild throw home but the only error was charged to Taylor at CF. Actually the whole rundown was a clusterfuck even Arozarena with the winning run.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
That was wild. I was pissed at baseball when this half assed season began but the postseason has been great.

my first impression was that the cutoff man made the biggest error with a wild throw home but the only error was charged to Taylor at CF. Actually the whole rundown was a clusterfuck even Arozarena with the winning run.
I think the cutoff throw was there. Catcher should have made the play. That's why Randy was heading back to 3rd after his tumble - the ball beat him there. But the catcher was trying to rush the sweep tag and missed the ball.

Last edited:

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I'm very torn on this series. Fuck the Dodgers but also fuck the division rival Rays.

I was hoping it was going to be the Braves in there once the Yankees were out and I'd support the Braves due to family ties.

I think I'm going to have to stick with the Rays. Support the AL East. And fuck the Dodgers and Mookie Betts who still smells like Red Sox. (He's a good dude and a hell of a player though)