General 2020 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
So your a Yankee fan? How was Cole this year?
Damn good once we put him with Higashioka instead of Sanchez. Just had no other starters past him.

Paxton was hurt. Severino needed Tommy John. Tanaka is still so hot or cold it's silly. Montgomery was ok but not fully back from his TJ surgery. Deivi Garcia looks like he's going to be a slick starter going forward. Happ would be lights out for 3 innings and then give up 7. Very frustrating year. Especially with Kahnle being hurt. Britton being out some. Ottavino iffy. Then Chapman had nagging injuries all year.

Damn good once we put him with Higashioka instead of Sanchez. Just had no other starters past him.

Paxton was hurt. Severino needed Tommy John. Tanaka is still so hot or cold it's silly. Montgomery was ok but not fully back from his TJ surgery. Deivi Garcia looks like he's going to be a slick starter going forward. Happ would be lights out for 3 innings and then give up 7. Very frustrating year. Especially with Kahnle being hurt. Britton being out some. Ottavino iffy. Then Chapman had nagging injuries all year.
What the fuck happened to Gary Sanchez? Dude had a bad year? He was a great catcher.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
What the fuck happened to Gary Sanchez? Dude had a bad year? He was a great catcher.
He forgot how to hit. He's gotten worse every year. He could block pitches and has a cannon for an arm but he's not great at calling a game and either goes yard or strikes out. It's brutal to watch. I almost want to trade him to see if we can get some talent based on what he could be instead of what he's become.

Not to mention it's going to be tough to afford Judge, Sanchez, and Torres when all of them come due for real paychecks.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I forgot that the Dodgers had so many grubby looking gingers.

I'm back to wanting the Rays to win.

He forgot how to hit. He's gotten worse every year. He could block pitches and has a cannon for an arm but he's not great at calling a game and either goes yard or strikes out. It's brutal to watch. I almost want to trade him to see if we can get some talent based on what he could be instead of what he's become.

Not to mention it's going to be tough to afford Judge, Sanchez, and Torres when all of them come due for real paychecks.
Dang. That sucks. I liked him and DJ Lemnahiue

Walker Bueler was on Theo Von podcast about 6 months ago.It was a good listen.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Los Doyers win!

Last win was in 1988. I'm Yankees first than SF Giants but going for Los Doyers since they're our California team too and got nothing but love for LA. Anyone care that it was a short season and think it should have an asterisk?

This will always be funny just not so much since they finally won...

Jesus X @Jesus X is it crazy down there or you more in the Anacrime area and no one cares lol?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Los Doyers win!

Last win was in 1988. I'm Yankees first than SF Giants but going for Los Doyers since they're our California team too and got nothing but love for LA. Anyone care that it was a short season and think it should have an asterisk?

This will always be funny just not so much since they finally won...

Jesus X @Jesus X is it crazy down there or you more in the Anacrime area and no one cares lol?
fire works have been set off all over long beach and the south bay area all the way to redondo beach. i'm an Angels fan since 1996 maybe so I don't really care that much about doyers winning. I personally would have hated if the angels won this year and I wasn't able to attend in person. the coof has also made me not be into sports that much this year I dont even watch football or MLS right now and I didn't even watch any laker games.