General 2020 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Benches emptied in the Dodgers / Astros game. No punches thrown, but plenty of drama. Bregman had a ball thrown behind his head. So did Correa.

After Bregman walked, the next batter hit a grounder to first. When Dodger's pitcher Joe Kelly went to cover 1st for the double play the Astros runner 100% purposefully spiked him. Even with a DH, baseball finds a way to get even with shit.

Dodgers won 5-2

They play again tonight at 7 EST.

M

member 3289

Benches emptied in the Dodgers / Astros game. No punches thrown, but plenty of drama. Bregman had a ball thrown behind his head. So did Correa.

After Bregman walked, the next batter hit a grounder to first. When Dodger's pitcher Joe Kelly went to cover 1st for the double play the Astros runner 100% purposefully spiked him. Even with a DH, baseball finds a way to get even with shit.

Dodgers won 5-2

View: https://youtu.be/coSL_bN1gQw

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Finally, it's time for a Yankees game. They went to Baltimore last night because Philly can't get their shit together.

Cole on the hill tonight.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
I used MLB TV's streaming service tonight for the first time in probably four years. Not a single lag. Shit's smooth now.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I used MLB TV's streaming service tonight for the first time in probably four years. Not a single lag. Shit's smooth now.
And its half price for this year. I paid back in February so they are giving me next year with no extra charge.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Dodgers won 5-2

When they all run from the dugouts and bullpens to get in a fight they’re all pussies.....put the pitcher and batter in a circle of the pussies and let’s see what happens
Pitchers are primadonnas and should get their asses handed to them...except Nolan Ryan, he was a legit badass

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Given the time-crunched schedule with very few days off, make up games will likely be played as 7 inning double-headers.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Yankees win their home opener against the Red Sux 5-1. Judge, Urshela, and Gardy go yardy. Jordan Montgomery made his return and looked good through 5 2/3.

M

member 3289

Hauler @Hauler you follow baseball more closely than I do so tell me - why did MLB not go for the bubble option used by the NBA and the NHL?

It's gonna end up canceling the season.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler you follow baseball more closely than I do so tell me - why did MLB not go for the bubble option used by the NBA and the NHL?

It's gonna end up canceling the season.
Not sure where you would do it. 60 games in 66 days for each team. 30 teams with a 25/40 roster. 3 hour games. +/-.

I agree though. If they don't stop with postponed games after a single positive test there's no way they fit all these games in.

The way it's going, I give the season 2 more weeks. Tops.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Judge goes yard for the fourth game in a row, and Urshela adds a grand slam! The Yankees beat the Red Sux 5-2 for their fifth straight win.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Judge goes yard for the fourth game in a row, and Urshela adds a grand slam! The Yankees beat the Red Sux 5-2 for their fifth straight win.
In a season that will be ending
Enjoy your time
Also, when was the last time the Yankees won the World Series?
Can’t remember that far back, please enlighten me.