General 2020 Wildfires Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Wow!
Trump is burning down the oceans now?
I've never mentioned trump. why is it always politics??

This is bigger than that. They don't have any fires so they get some hobo to try to start some and "catch him" to justify their martial law.

That "molotov cocktail" isn't even real. FBI is known for making duds and entrapment. It's not even on fire.

2020 is truly the year of hypocrisy.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I've never mentioned trump. why is it always politics??

This is bigger than that. They don't have any fires so they get some hobo to try to start some and "catch him" to justify their martial law.

That "molotov cocktail" isn't even real. FBI is known for making duds and entrapment. It's not even on fire.

2020 is truly the year of hypocrisy.
It's amazing people still fall for the same old tricks from the lame stream media which is controlled by the elites who control the world.

And who controls them you ask.....William Gates.

M

member 3289

My back feels like it's on fire because I'm doing a patch test for allergies.

The worst part is the doctor said I can't shower for 48 hours. He said I'd have to "go Canadian".

@Lars Soros Sex Chicken @Sex Chicken @nuk soo cow

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Crop damage, local surface heating, wildfires and biological damage can all be accelerated by an increase in UV radiation, by the following mechanisms:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

"It appears that all of the 58 fires that started on Monday in Washington state were caused by humans in some way, state Commissioner of Public Lands Hilary Franz says."

View attachment 15840
Fucking fake news, whats the govenor gain out of these lies? That's what we need to be looking at.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yep I saw the sun for the first time in 9-10 days half hour ago.

Never thought I would be so happy for 225 air quality(Very unhealthy), better than the steady 500 we have had and the spikes to 800 during the peak of the fires and winds from the east.

Storms begin to push in tommorrow evening and we will have cleanest air in the country once again.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You still didn't answer my question...you didn't "tell" me anything I didn't know broski.

Fires always go away here, we are known for the wet and dark moist winters.

But go ahead and act like Nostradumbass if you must.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Some people don't want to deal with uncomfortable truths.
True...your not immune to such behavior yourself...I predicted the smoke and fires would be gone 3-4 days ago but the first wave of rain/wind never materialized as forecasted.

It's not winter.
No, it is not.
I didn't say it was.
But when you post and repost yourself saying "watch the fires will magically go away" you are wrong...and your timeline was quite vague so...
It is actually not magic you plebeian, it is the regular weather pattern here to extinguish fires with moist air and rain this time of year.
You predicted nothing that the citizens and weather people hadn't already said...except they didn't say it was "magic".

We did have a lot of extra fire and smoke this year compared to the last few, and there are multiple reasons for that...arson and unusual weather patterns are among those, maybe even grand solar minimum had a hand.

Lol, you are a silly bitch that loves drama.

Carry on