General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
We are back to the best of the non MMA sports! Preseason pucks dropped yesterday, and the start of the 2021-2022 NHL season is officially here.

After two hours of struggle, I was finally able to watch the new Seattle Kraken take on the Vancouver Canucks. Really great game, and if you haven’t watched it, I recommend it. For a brand new team, the squid squad looked pretty decent, and I imagine the team chemistry will develop into a championship caliber team.

Im absolutely pumped that we finally have an NHL team in the PNW(in the states), and I have adopted them as my team for their inaugural season. I was a fan of the Wild for 5 years, but with the arrival of NHL in Seattle, I now have a “local” team. To root for.

This will be a thread for all things NHL 2021-2022, but definitely not limited to that. I’m not an expert in the history of the sport, so I imagine I will learn some things as we go. All the Canadians will surely be in here.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Come on jason73 @jason73 im sure the Kelowna Rockets have some up and comers who are going into the nhl this season. We can also talk about the WHL as well.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard told me that hockey sucks and is only popular amongst the frenchies and commies in Canada. He also mentioned he once had a petition going to change the Toronto moniker from the Maple Leafs to the Toronto Canadian Geese.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13

How your Sharks lookin this year?

Avs lost Grubaur to the Kracken, Avs decided to let him go in order to hold onto Landeskog ...might come back to bite them In dat ass.

I personally know Dave Hakstol very well - hopefully he has a better run in Seattle then he did in Philly.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13

How your Sharks lookin this year?

Avs lost Grubaur to the Kracken, Avs decided to let him go in order to hold onto Landeskog ...might come back to bite them In dat ass.

I personally know Dave Hakstol very well - hopefully he has a better run in Seattle then he did in Philly.
Looks like a rebuilding year from what I've seen. I don't keep up much during the off season but watch every single game once the regular season starts...

Evander Kane turned into a shitshow with his ex wife's allegations such as throwing games and such. Don't know how he could've messed that up...

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Looks like a rebuilding year from what I've seen. I don't keep up much during the off season but watch every single game once the regular season starts...

Evander Kane turned into a shitshow with his ex wife's allegations such as throwing games and such. Don't know how he could've messed that up...

Lol no doubt!....dude is in massive debt ...but as long as he keeps producing in fantasy hockey he's good in my book.
1632805598818.jpeg

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @JakePaulsBeard told me that hockey sucks and is only popular amongst the frenchies and commies in Canada. He also mentioned he once had a petition going to change the Toronto moniker from the Maple Leafs to the Toronto Canadian Geese.
That's not entirely true. I also said I want their arena to burn down while they're playing.