General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Canucks now 7-0 since new coach and GM. This is incredible! Vancouvers record is 15-15-2, next stop is playoffs boys.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Canucks now 7-0 since new coach and GM. This is incredible! Vancouvers record is 15-15-2, next stop is playoffs boys.
BBQ Bruce is the man. I wish the Kraken would have hired him to be the first coach instead of Hakstol.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Seriously the last coach must have stripped away the teams confidence because they look rejuvenated and looking good!

In Boeser we trust!
8-0. Kraken couldn’t handle them.

incredible story. My SIL had a mole behind her ear and first doc said it was cosmetic. Eight months later it’s more than twice the size and cancer confirmed. We think this Christmas might be her last. To have a stranger see that and offer her opinion on it and she right is amazing.

Splinty @Splinty you hear about this story?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
8-0. Kraken couldn’t handle them.

incredible story. My SIL had a mole behind her ear and first doc said it was cosmetic. Eight months later it’s more than twice the size and cancer confirmed. We think this Christmas might be her last. To have a stranger see that and offer her opinion on it and she right is amazing.

Splinty @Splinty you hear about this story?

I had not but that's wonderful. I wish there was a picture of the mole so that others might learn and check themselves.

There's been a few stories lately on YouTube and TikTok where the person on video has a slight swelling in their neck and people in the comments. Tell them to go get there. Thyroid checked. Quite a few thyroid goiters and cancers have been found this way.