General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I had not but that's wonderful. I wish there was a picture of the mole so that others might learn and check themselves.

There's been a few stories lately on YouTube and TikTok where the person on video has a slight swelling in their neck and people in the comments. Tell them to go get there. Thyroid checked. Quite a few thyroid goiters and cancers have been found this way.
I went to a Leafs game with @Lars (ADMlN) , while we were using the urinals I took a peek at his penis. I said “You should have that looked at. It looks like a micro penis to me.”.

He went to the doctor the next week and sure enough, it’s a micro penis. They can’t do anything about it, but at least he knows.

M

member 1013

I went to a Leafs game with @Lars (ADMlN) , while we were using the urinals I took a peek at his penis. I said “You should have that looked at. It looks like a micro penis to me.”.

He went to the doctor the next week and sure enough, it’s a micro penis. They can’t do anything about it, but at least he knows.
Just knowing what’s wrong was like a huge weight was off my shoulders; mentally and physically I am unburdened.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

Stawp, to me @Lars (ADMlN) is black from the waist down

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
I’ve got my 2 IR spots filled and 7 injuries/COVID on my active roster. I’m going to limp into the playoffs as a low seed and then dismantle the top seeds.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I can’t think of any point in my life where a team I’ve rooted for is this bad. Our playoff hopes were gone by thanksgiving, but at least we should get some good draft picks. That’s Kraken hockey, babe.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I can’t think of any point in my life where a team I’ve rooted for is this bad. Our playoff hopes were gone by thanksgiving, but at least we should get some good draft picks. That’s Kraken hockey, babe.
Every Canuck fan past and present is loving this post.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Watching some morning highlights and I hear Sam Jose Sharks commentary being done by a woman. Google telling me it’s USA gold medalist Kendall Coyne. Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 does she do a good job? I was just thinking the other day when this is gonna be common place. NHL is so progressive!

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Watching some morning highlights and I hear Sam Jose Sharks commentary being done by a woman. Google telling me it’s USA gold medalist Kendall Coyne. Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 does she do a good job? I was just thinking the other day when this is gonna be common place. NHL is so progressive!

To be honest I never really paid attention to her lol. Think she left a while back too. I love our guy Randy Hahn tho!

artworks-000242379083-w1ltyy-t500x500.jpg