General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Thuglife13 @Thuglife13 Are you watching this game, man? Sharkies forecheck is looking good. Score doesn’t reflect how well they’re playing.
I couldn't watch this live Bruddah but another solid game and W for you guys. I thought we might win this one but nah fam. Looks like we play again two more times so we'll see if my Sharkies can avoid the sweep lol...
:cheers:

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I couldn't watch this live Bruddah but another solid game and W for you guys. I thought we might win this one but nah fam. Looks like we play again two more times so we'll see if my Sharkies can avoid the sweep lol...
:cheers:
I was amazed the kraken didn’t blow it at the end. Holding the Sharkies to 1-6 on the power play was huge. We seemed to be on a perpetual PK that game.

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Mrs. Scallop and I are heading up to Seattle to go to our first Kraken game. They’re playing the Panthers for the second time this season.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Mrs. Scallop and I are heading up to Seattle to go to our first Kraken game. They’re playing the Panthers for the second time this season.
That’s has the potential to be a slaughter. You guys mentally prepared for that?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
That’s has the potential to be a slaughter. You guys mentally prepared for that?
Kraken already beat them earlier in the season, so it can definitely be done again. That being said, I wouldn’t be upset to see the Panthers put on a clinic. They’re an entertaining team to watch.