General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I have to do dishes now. We’ll see if I can watch the next game. Mrs. Scallop may want to sex me, I’ll be too tired to hang out with my little pussy farts after.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop tou guys have a lodcast or show dedicated to the kraken? What’s the tone around what’s they’re happy with and what changes are needed?

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
TheFifthScallop @TheFifthScallop tou guys have a lodcast or show dedicated to the kraken? What’s the tone around what’s they’re happy with and what changes are needed?
Sound of Hockey. It’s a really good show.

There were a lot of ups and downs, obviously more downs, but something to be happy with, was how they ended the season. They were really starting to find their footing as a team

The needs are a goal scorer. We don’t have anyone that had 30+ goals on the season. Plain and simple. There is rumor that the Kraken could be looking to pick up Forsburg now that he’s a free agent. That would be a huge signing for them. Adding another right handed defenseman would also help out.

The kraken also released Andrew Allen, the goalie coach, because obviously something was very off there. Grubauer had the worst season he’s ever had, and Driedger had a tough one as well. They played much better toward the end of the season, but you could tell that something was really off. I wouldn’t be surprised if they trade Driedger away this off-season and try to use him as collateral to pick up the goal scorer they need. They have Joey Daccord down in the AHL who is more than ready to be in the NHL for a full season as a backup.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Sound of Hockey. It’s a really good show.

There were a lot of ups and downs, obviously more downs, but something to be happy with, was how they ended the season. They were really starting to find their footing as a team

The needs are a goal scorer. We don’t have anyone that had 30+ goals on the season. Plain and simple. There is rumor that the Kraken could be looking to pick up Forsburg now that he’s a free agent. That would be a huge signing for them. Adding another right handed defenseman would also help out.

The kraken also released Andrew Allen, the goalie coach, because obviously something was very off there. Grubauer had the worst season he’s ever had, and Driedger had a tough one as well. They played much better toward the end of the season, but you could tell that something was really off. I wouldn’t be surprised if they trade Driedger away this off-season and try to use him as collateral to pick up the goal scorer they need. They have Joey Daccord down in the AHL who is more than ready to be in the NHL for a full season as a backup.
I’d love to see a healthy rivalry develop between Vancouver and Seattle like Calgary and Edmonton have. Battle of the pacific or something.