General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Anyone watch the Avs Vs Blues game last night?

Tied 3-3 with time runnjng out MacKinnon showed the world his talent ...the Pepsi Center exploded after what he did:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlrVlvbXdFw

But then the blues pulled their goalie and somehow someway found a way to tie the game - take it to OT and silence the Colorado Avalanche Fans ....

The Blues showed the heart of a Champion ...they may have just turned the tides and taken over the series
Yeah, that was a crazy finish. I called it early that the Blues were coming into the playoffs as the dark horse. I think it’s very possible they just turned the series around. Huge momentum shift in the series.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Yeah, that was a crazy finish. I called it early that the Blues were coming into the playoffs as the dark horse. I think it’s very possible they just turned the series around. Huge momentum shift in the series.
That's a great call! All their old stars like Schenn have healed from their injuries that they were plagued with all season and are picking up steam here in the playoffs ...

No doubt this series is going to game 7..

*Another key moment in that game was when the blues were down 4-3 and they had their goalie pulled Landeskog (team captain) got the puck and instead of shooting at the empty net got pinched against the boards ..blues got the puck back and scored ...

Think about that ..the team captain who the Avs banked on this past season and gave him the money He wantedchoosing to get rid of Phillip Grubaur to the Kracken...May have just cost them their chances at the Cup....and will most likely cost the Avs Kadri next year to free agency because they won't have money to resign him.

If the Avs blow this it'll all go back to the Captain Landeskog ..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Biz Nasty Paul Bissonnette. For professional player for the Penguins and Coyotes, one of the hosts of the Spittin Chiclets podcast. I enjoy him.
He’s a cunt. I’ll have to subscribe
He’s always backing tocchett into a corner. At least the times I’ve watched. Tocchett took his little tail and put it between his legs and had nothing to say

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
I think we’re probably looking at a 7 game series.
I believe this to be true
It’s a cunt of a war to win a series and the ups and downs are fun to watch

except I’d like to see the lightning dispatch the gayngers in 4. I have a legit hatred for the gayngers going back to their bullshit messier team win against Brodeur and the devils back in the day. I was stoned up with hashish while watching that and was hoping that would go to 12 overtimes and had to drive home leg by a coke head who led me home. Disappointing in all respects.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Rangers were up 1-0 when I turned the game on. They have since looked very sloppy. Lightning win this series in 6.

Robbie Hart

Feb 13, 2015
Rangers were up 1-0 when I turned the game on. They have since looked very sloppy. Lightning win this series in 6.
The lightning IMO needed a wake up. They got it and they will challenge the ranger’s hero goalie. I believe it’s only a matter of time before the lightning break them