General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

The Habs may have lost but I truly believe they're the much better team. It just didn't show tonight.

Can't wait to see those two teams run it back.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
If anyone out there could help pump up the numbers on my Thatcher Demko post, I would really appreciate it.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I think someone should take the time to explain the rules better to Robbies Grinders

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Tell me more. Does it have all NHL games? I know I’m down in the states, but my vpn can say otherwise.
The SN NOW STANDARD package includes over 300 total NHL games, including all 82 games of the Oilers, Flames or Canucks, or 56 Maple Leafs games, depending on where you live. To get one of these team’s regional games, you must reside within their broadcast region. Regional blackouts apply.
The SN NOW PREMIUM package gets you all of the same games as STANDARD, but it also includes NHL LIVE, meaning that a user on SN NOW PREMIUM can stream over 1,000 NHL games in a season, blackout-free.
In addition to more NHL games, subscribers will get 100+ additional NBA regular season games, WWE Network, Bundesliga, FA Cup, IndyCar, Indy Lights, National Rugby League, Ultimate Rugby Championship, and Premiership Rugby
If you would like to read more about the package options, click here

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
What game(s) are everyone watching today?

Seattle takes on Nashville tonight at 5pm(pacific) so I will be watching that. That’s probably going to be it for me.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
The battle for the bottom.
Unfortunately.
When I started gathering my brain together and looked at recent team stats, it was clear the Wings have been teh suck for a while.
I'm no fair weather fan though, and I'll throw it out there that they'll make the playoffs. Hopefully.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Unfortunately.
When I started gathering my brain together and looked at recent team stats, it was clear the Wings have been teh suck for a while.
I'm no fair weather fan though, and I'll throw it out there that they'll make the playoffs. Hopefully.
I like your optimism!