General 2021-2022 NHL Season Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I had 2 goals and 3 assists during a pickup game today, boys. I think I’m NHL ready. Put me in coach.

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Lucic tried to stop! I stand firm!
I think so to, I think he wanted to give Smith a little bump on the way by and Smith turned and Milan who is a Pilon couldn't stop. There is one angle it shows Lucic is sorta protecting Smith at the bottom on the pile

Lucic at one time was one of my favorite players btw

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Tampa is looking stronger as the playoffs progress. 3peat looks very obtainable right now, especially when you have the wall that is Vasilevskiy. The dude is playing insane hockey right now.
He’s stopped close to 90 shots in a row over the last 2 games
They are getting better, we’ll see what happens. They haven’t had brayden point for this series, hopefully he’ll be rested and healed up for the next one

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Just got back from Jiu Jitsu and just now sitting down for the Flames vs Oilers. Is Evander Kane on another level right now, or is it a product of the people around him?

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Holy fuck, is anyone else watching this game! Oilers and Flames have forgotten how to play defense!

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
Anyone watch the Avs Vs Blues game last night?

Tied 3-3 with time runnjng out MacKinnon showed the world his talent ...the Pepsi Center exploded after what he did:

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlrVlvbXdFw

But then the blues pulled their goalie and somehow someway found a way to tie the game - take it to OT and silence the Colorado Avalanche Fans ....

The Blues showed the heart of a Champion ...they may have just turned the tides and taken over the series