General 2021 NCAA Football Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Gary Patterson out at TCU. He’s their greatest coach in the history of their football program, but they have been down in recent years and he could use a bra, so it’s adios Gary.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
If the Buckeyes beat TTUN again this year, does Harbaugh finally get fired?

They have to be getting tired of his inability to win rivalry games

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
If the Buckeyes beat TTUN again this year, does Harbaugh finally get fired?

They have to be getting tired of his inability to win rivalry games

it would be a huge mistake to get rid of him. Michigan fans tend to think they are on the same level as OSU. They aren’t on that level and won’t be, regardless of who coaches them. If Harbaugh can win 9-10 games a year and win bowl games, Michigan should be happy.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Is Michigan the Auburn of the Big 10? A perennial 8 win team that has the occasional 11-12 win season so they are deluded into thinking that should be their floor?

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
yeah, they got screwed.
Not sure how Bama gets to #2 with their loss to A&M. Are they laying the groundwork that a loss to Georgia allows a 2-loss Bama to still get in, or that a Georgia loss to a #2 Bama only drops them to a 3 or 4 - guaranteeing 2 SEC teams in the playoff?

Gollege Game Day is in Cincy this weekend. The signs will be epic over this bullshit. The fanbase around here is PISSED

But like I said, I could see it coming. They needed to be winning all these games (Navy, Tulane) by 30+ points. Can't give the committee a reason to leave you out.

Indiana shitting the bed on the season doesn't help either.

Still plenty of games to be played.

Would love the playoff to be 8 teams.

TFK_Fanboy

First 200ish
Feb 9, 2015
Not sure how Bama gets to #2 with their loss to A&M. Are they laying the groundwork that a loss to Georgia allows a 2-loss Bama to still get in, or that a Georgia loss to a #2 Bama only drops them to a 3 or 4 - guaranteeing 2 SEC teams in the playoff?

Gollege Game Day is in Cincy this weekend. The signs will be epic over this bullshit. The fanbase around here is PISSED

But like I said, I could see it coming. They needed to be winning all these games (Navy, Tulane) by 30+ points. Can't give the committee a reason to leave you out.

Indiana shitting the bed on the season doesn't help either.

Still plenty of games to be played.

Would love the playoff to be 8 teams.
Bama @2 makes no sense to me

But if UGA loses a close SECCG I expect them to be in

M

member 3289

Purdue has a knack for playing ranked teams tough.

Michigan State has a knack for blowing games they should win.

So...Absolutely.
The odds are very conservative for an undefeated, #3 ranked team playing a team with three losses.

Then again it seems like a top 5 team has lost every week for the past 3-4 weeks. Hell even Purdue was 5-0 and ranked #2 four weeks ago.

M

member 3289

Hauler @Hauler the Buckeyes will pull this one out but the Nebraska QB is exposing your defense's inability to stop a mobile QB.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
As much as i hate Purdue, i would like to see them knock out MSU. I have a feeling Purdue is gonna choke it away in the 2nd half