General 2021 NFL Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
So Steelers are likely in.

Fuck it.

I'll root for a Bengals vs Steelers matchup for the AFC Championship at Paul Brown Stadium.

I swear PIT has to be the luckiest fucking team in the NFL. Fuck you Indy.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Fire Frank fkn Reich, I cussed his out last year, on YouTube colts Actual team page and he literally commented with a Bible verse manifesto.. He's 38-30 I'm the worst division in football, Blown 10 second half Leads the last 2 seasons by now chewing clock and throwing the ball and turning the ball over, Never won the division, Cost us our first round pick next year going after that turd Wentz passing on Stafford..bye fk face.. And yes i gotta screen shot of Reichs respond to my rant after he blew the game for us last year in playoffs vs buffalo by throwing the ball on the goal line 3x with one of if not the best RBs in the NFL..

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Fire Frank fkn Reich, I cussed his out last year, on YouTube colts Actual team page and he literally commented with a Bible verse manifesto.. He's 38-30 I'm the worst division in football, Blown 10 second half Leads the last 2 seasons by now chewing clock and throwing the ball and turning the ball over, Never won the division, Cost us our first round pick next year going after that turd Wentz passing on Stafford..bye fk face.. And yes i gotta screen shot of Reichs respond to my rant after he blew the game for us last year in playoffs vs buffalo by throwing the ball on the goal line 3x with one of if not the best RBs in the NFL..
I’m sorry man, seriously. Shit hurts when you’re invested

the only rejoicing I ever did when I was a die hard cowboys fan was when jimmy Johnson went balls to the wall and made me believe conservative play was/is for losers

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Hell of a drive by Jimmy G to tie it up. He really is good late in the 4th. Shame he's not that level of qb the rest of the game.

Also, Deebo is MVP just because he's ridiculous and his name is Deebo

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
LOL @ the Rams.

It has to be 60-40 in favor of 49ers fans. That place is LOUD when the Rams have the ball.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
LMAO. No way that was him.

Sorry for the shitty NFL day, bro. As a Bengals fan I've been there many times. It fucking sucks.
Great day for the Broncos
We got Vic Fugazi off the headset!!

Good DC but a real turd of an HC

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Deebo is awesome, but didn't Kupp pull the triple crown?
Kupp has had a ridiculous year.

But Deebo has done literally everything offensively. Shanahan keeps having him do different things to the point that I'm shocked he hasn't had him line up at Center for some new twist on a gimmick play.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
According to things that GOAT @GOAT has posted, Flores wanted Herbert but GM Chris Grier wanted Tua as he was popular with Dolfans in the run up to the draft.
Put Herbert on this Miami team and they are Super Bowl contenders. That defense is no joke.