General 2022/23 NCAA Basketball Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
UConn shooting lights out, contesting everything at the rim, making it hard to SDSU to score. This is over already.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
UConn shooting lights out, contesting everything at the rim, making it hard to SDSU to score. This is over already.
Zero easy shots, they still feel like they could put a couple runs on...Aztecs are hard to kill

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Nice. Here’s some hits I’ve had throughout the tournament.

View attachment 84989
View attachment 84992View attachment 84990View attachment 84991

Need Gilbert Burns to be Jorge this weekend.

You going to bet The Masters?
Nice!

I'll keep an eye on The Master for sure.

I only bet the fights I watch, and don't get to watch too many of them anymore.

I've tried picking baseball guys to hit homeruns. Pays pretty well. It's also very hard and I haven't hit yet. Haha.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Nice!

I'll keep an eye on The Master for sure.

I only bet the fights I watch, and don't get to watch too many of them anymore.

I've tried picking baseball guys to hit homeruns. Pays pretty well. It's also very hard and I haven't hit yet. Haha.
I’ll pick 3 guys and bet them to finish Top 10 or something. Usually get decent odds and it gets me invested in the tournament lol.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
I’ll pick 3 guys and bet them to finish Top 10 or something. Usually get decent odds and it gets me invested in the tournament lol.
Same.
I do that for NASCAR too. I don't watch the race, but it gives me a reason to check in on it.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hauler @Hauler - rumors swirling around here that our AD reached out to players parents today to see how replacing Payne would be received. I am praying that this clown is gone by Thanksgiving. What a shit show our program is.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Hauler @Hauler - rumors swirling around here that our AD reached out to players parents today to see how replacing Payne would be received. I am praying that this clown is gone by Thanksgiving. What a shit show our program is.
That's pretty weak on the AD.
If it's time to move on, it's time to move on. You don't ask parents if they're good with it. LMAO. Pathetic.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
That's pretty weak on the AD.
If it's time to move on, it's time to move on. You don't ask parents if they're good with it. LMAO. Pathetic.
Exactly. Some bush league shit going on here. I didnt want this clown hired in the first place and told everyone he would fail miserably here. I also told everyone firing him would be 10x harder than hiring him was, because UofL hired him to pacify a handful of black former players who played with the guy 35 years ago & a segment of our fanbase. Should have fired him after a 4-28 season last year. Now here we are.