General 2022 what are you watching on Netflix (and other streaming services) thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
New thread since streaming services cycle through content and over time, recommendations may not exist.

Last year here:

What's everybody's opinion on Don't look up? I plan to watch it this evening but seeing a lot of mixed reviews.

View: https://youtu.be/RbIxYm3mKzI

Its fantastic. Its too long though Needed to lose 22 to 24 minutes.

Slightly self indulgent but with that cast and Mckays direction and story I will allow it.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I'm 5 episodes into succession.

Its OK. But I am not seeing what the crazy hype is yet

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Son of Anarchy was a pile of vomit.
It had its positives and its negatives. Overall, it was corny but fun and I cared about the characters. It really is very similar to Yellowstone with the main group operating on the fringe, being good people who do bad things, and find themselves in the middle of the most messed up unrealistic situations every episode.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It had its positives and its negatives. Overall, it was corny but fun and I cared about the characters. It really is very similar to Yellowstone with the main group operating on the fringe, being good people who do bad things, and find themselves in the middle of the most messed up unrealistic situations every episode.
The main problem with SOA was Peggy Bundy turning into the main character like halfway through the second season.

ManDingo

Your Mother’s Lover
Dec 10, 2021
I have Kodi on my fire tv box. So I can watch whatever for free. I watched the first episode of Book of Boba Fett and liked it. I really liked the Mandalorian so my hopes are high!

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i tried to get in to it, but it was a soap opera on motorcycles.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I've been watching a lot of weird, kinda bad, kinda funny UK TV shows like Taskmaster, Would I Lie To You?, and Jimmy Carr's new show I Literally Just Told You

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I watched" "Spider-Man: Into the Spider Verse" yesterday.

10/10 and pretty easily in the top 3 Marvel movies. Really I think the first Iron Man is its only competition.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I quit SoA early on because I got sick of the whole "noble antiheroes" type shit.

I mean with the Sopranos, they didn't try to portray Tony's crew as anything other than violent bullies and parasites, unhinged psychopaths and general scummy pieces of shit. Most of them were portrayed as basically being morons, as well.

Bikers are scummy, dirty rapists who poison their communities by importing and dealing meth. But SoA (first season at least) seemed hellbent on portraying these criminal scum as being something other than criminal scum. They're the protectors of the town, or some shit. I don't buy it.

Also, Jax looks way too much like a male model doing a photo shoot as a biker.

??

Poiupoiu

50 cents per post
Oct 26, 2015
finishing s6 of strike back, sucks now but gotta finish it out

money heist is next. season 1 and 2 already downloaded

have a netflix movie dont look up dled too

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
good first and second season then it became a parody of itself and a soap opera
i'm on the Ep2/S03 on Yellowstone and they just did a "SoA" crossover...bunch of bikers pick a fight with the Wranglers.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Watched the sensational film "Alpinist" not going to lie, I teared up.. One of the best doc films I've ever watched..
Marc-Andre Was I've of the bravest humble humans to ever walk this earth..

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Watched "The Nightingale" on Netflix last night, an Australian movie about colonial Tasmania.

ShatsBassoon @ShatsBassoon BJTT_Kiwi @BJTT_Kiwi

WHAT THE FUCK is up with Australian cinema?

20m and I've seen a rape, a gang rape, a couple murders, and an infanticide.

Speaker to Animals

encephalopathetic
May 16, 2021
Just canceled Hulu. They wanted a reason, and among the choices was mine: •I don't like ads

I'm just not gonna pay for a service and watch two 90 second ad breaks anyways.

So I'm gonna binge Futurama and K&P until the end of the month.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
The Last Duel.

Now don't get me wrong, it's a good movie, but somehow I'm meant to believe that a couple guys from Boston are 14th century Frenchman?