General 2023 MLB Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Cards lose.
The day is somewhat salvaged.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Hot dog and a beer of GTFO.

LMAO at sitting down to watch a ballgame with a fucking brisket on your lap. If someone actually does that I hope they take a line drive to the dome.
Saw this quote recently and couldn't agree more eventhough I've never been to a game before lol...

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
i can't hate the mariners, but i'm struggling to not hate or respond to any yankee comments.
Oh I can help with that.

I watched the end of the Astros game and as I was shutting off the lights to go to bed ESPN was showing highlights of the games and they started with Judge's blast

It's like a rule that they have to use that moronic NY announcer on those clips, so all I heard was "It is high!..." before I said "Oh shut the fuck up you new york cocksucker" and turned the TV off.

My wife heard me and asked who I was talking to. Haha.

That guy is the most annoying person on earth.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Oh I can help with that.

I watched the end of the Astros game and as I was shutting off the lights to go to bed ESPN was showing highlights of the games and they started with Judge's blast

It's like a rule that they have to use that moronic NY announcer on those clips, so all I heard was "It is high!..." before I said "Oh shut the fuck up you new york cocksucker" and turned the TV off.

Announcers are fair game
He’s the worst I’ve ever heard…by far

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Announcers are fair game
He’s the worst I’ve ever heard…by far
Agreed.
If I'm watching a Yankees game it's always with the other team's feed. The NY dude is the fucking worst.

I know the average Yankees fan has a pretty low IQ, but he really pushes the envelope with how much he dumbs it down for them. He's like a drunk Dr Seuss with his dipshit sayings.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Agreed.
If I'm watching a Yankees game it's always with the other team's feed. The NY dude is the fucking worst.

I know the average Yankees fan has a pretty low IQ, but he really pushes the envelope with how much he dumbs it down for them. He's like a drunk Dr Seuss with his dipshit sayings.
Great diagnosis
He’s the worst I’ve ever heard and it has nothing to do with the Yankees, per se
It has everything to do with him being a terrible announcer with a horrible voice
He’s a bitch

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Oh I can help with that.

Best announcer ever.

Hauler

Feb 3, 2016
Best announcer ever.
For fuck's sake. I get in the truck to go to work and MLB Radio has this idiot on too.

So annoying. I don't understand the allure. He's horrible. His cadence. His goofy fucking voice. His dipshit sayings.

I'd like to take a Louisville Slugger and place a Judgetonian wallop on this dude's noggin.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
For fuck's sake. I get in the truck to go to work and MLB Radio has this idiot on too.

So annoying. I don't understand the allure. He's horrible. His cadence. His goofy fucking voice. His dipshit sayings.

I'd like to take a Louisville Slugger and place a Judgetonian wallop on this dude's noggin.
Ain't he the best?