Society 22-year-old has now survived 2 mass shootings (CNN vid)

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Did you guys see the crisis actor with the red eyes and sketchy beard? Wish I remembered his name.

What confirms it for me. Is he was interviewed the night of the disaster then next morning.

What person would put them selves in that situation the moment of hell then immediately the next day???

Obvious as hell imo.

What ever helps politics I guess..

Enock-O-Lypse Now! @ENOCK thoughts?

benjo0101

TMMAC Addict
Jun 13, 2016
Did you guys see the crisis actor with the red eyes and sketchy beard? Wish I remembered his name.

What confirms it for me. Is he was interviewed the night of the disaster then next morning.

What person would put them selves in that situation the moment of hell then immediately the next day???

Obvious as hell imo.

maurice

Posting Machine
Oct 21, 2015
"I have God on my side"

Bruh, if God were on your side, you'd be able to enjoy a night out without getting shot at. People gonna stop hanging out with you now.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016

Obvious as hell imo.

You nailed it - guy will end up being the face of some bs movement against Guns.

What’s the end game?

Totalitarian One World Government led by the Luciferians who feel all humanity should be enslaved and be led by the select few at the top of the pyramid ...

Those in power are against Gods Creation - they do not believe man should have free will and choose how they live themselves, instead they feel humans do not have the capability to lead on their own, so they (Luciferians) must have total control and direct humans in all action of life.

These are the fallen Angels - Satan “Price of this World / Earth” and Luficer the light bearer who once was God’s brightest angel to fall from heaven and be cast down ...Lucifer - Son of the Morning ...the great deceiver of men.

3 woes...

1st was 9/11

Two more to come before the great tribulation.

Right now is Satan’s time to shine and take control of this World - that is why everything seems backwards in these end days ...what is up is down - Down is up - good is bad - bad is good / as above so below.

Now is a great time to open the Bible - seek truth because it’s going to be hard to find going forward.

Enock-O-Lypse Now!

Underneath Denver International Airport
Jun 19, 2016
You nailed it - guy will end up being the face of some bs movement against Guns.

What’s the end game?

Totalitarian One World Government led by the Luciferians who feel all humanity should be enslaved and be led by the select few at the top of the pyramid ...

Those in power are against Gods Creation - they do not believe man should have free will and choose how they live themselves, instead they feel humans do not have the capability to lead on their own, so they (Luciferians) must have total control and direct humans in all action of life.

These are the fallen Angels - Satan “Price of this World / Earth” and Luficer the light bearer who once was God’s brightest angel to fall from heaven and be cast down ...Lucifer - Son of the Morning ...the great deceiver of men.

3 woes...

1st was 9/11

Two more to come before the great tribulation.

Right now is Satan’s time to shine and take control of this World - that is why everything seems backwards in these end days ...what is up is down - Down is up - good is bad - bad is good / as above so below.

Now is a great time to open the Bible - seek truth because it’s going to be hard to find going forward.

Ted Williams' head

It's freezing in here!
Sep 23, 2015
"I have God on my side"

Bruh, if God were on your side, you'd be able to enjoy a night out without getting shot at. People gonna stop hanging out with you now.
Hate when people say shit like that.

So God saved you but the other 12 that died he was like "nah, fuck them"? Shit.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
"I have God on my side"

God is telling him that he needs to start working from home and become a shut in... Where it's safe.