General 24 hours in a waffle house. You get to reduce that by one hour for every waffle you eat. how long are you there?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Get outta my head bro! I've been eating waffles like that since a little kid lol. Every crack is filled...

Never been to a Waffle House but I'm sure I could do atleast 3 an hour. I go back n forth on flapjacks vs waffles being better. Gotta have that whipped butter and syrup...

Find the nearest waffle house and go there at 2 am for breakfast.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015

Get outta my head bro! I've been eating waffles like that since a little kid lol. Every crack is filled...

Never been to a Waffle House but I'm sure I could do atleast 3 an hour. I go back n forth on flapjacks vs waffles being better. Gotta have that whipped butter and syrup...

Oh, is that how you feel about Hawaiian pizza? I didn't realize you were an Islamic extremist...

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
"making space"

How you gonna do it big eaters?

You gonna take a shit in the waffle house and then go and eat a bunch more waffles? lmao

Or you gonna go puke it out like a pro eater and then resume eating?

Hardcore

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
No, I think I can get at least 6 hours in. I do best eating over long periods of time.
Mate, waffles are gonna be just about the worst food to fill up like that on. They're going to turn into wet cement in your guts.

Plus, they're so bland. Remember that Mitch Hedberg joke - "As a standup comedian, you have to start the show strong, and end the show strong. You can't be like pancakes. All exciting at first, but then by the end, you're fucking sick of them."

Waffles are a lot like pancakes in that regard. You're never very excited for the last half of the second waffle.

??

TheFifthScallop

Who am I kidding? I’m a whore.
Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
Mate, waffles are gonna be just about the worst food to fill up like that on. They're going to turn into wet cement in your guts.

Plus, they're so bland. Remember that Mitch Hedberg joke - "As a standup comedian, you have to start the show strong, and end the show strong. You can't be like pancakes. All exciting at first, but then by the end, you're fucking sick of them."

Waffles are a lot like pancakes in that regard. You're never very excited for the last half of the second waffle.

??
Thanks for explaining to me how much I could put in my body. If you want to finance this, I will sit down and do it.

edit: This will require preparation and most likely a day off work.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Thanks for explaining to me how much I could put in my body. If you want to finance this, I will sit down and do it.
I've never attempted anything like that except for beer shots once every minute one night, and that got me and everyone else fucking hammered WAY quicker than any of us expected. So I expect this would be much more difficult than it sounds.

Good for you if you have practised gorging yourself on butter and sugar enough that you know exactly how many huge stodgy, plain waffles you can physically stuff down your gullet in a 24 hour period, though. ?

??

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015

??
Good post

Last edited:

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I've never attempted anything like that except for beer shots once every minute one night, and that got me and everyone else fucking hammered WAY quicker than any of us expected. So I expect this would be much more difficult than it sounds.

Good for you if you have practised gorging yourself on butter and sugar enough that you know exactly how many huge stodgy, plain waffles you can physically stuff down your gullet in a 24 hour period, though. ?

??
I just want to be clear. I’m not a fat fuck.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I just want to be clear. I’m not a fat fuck.
I just want to be clear. This is a very specific thread question that if any of us really legitimately know the answer to it and aren't just wildly speculating and generally talking shit, then there is a problem. :smile:

Maybe I'm just prejudiced because I can't really enjoy more than one waffle. After that, I just feel like shit. But yeah, I'm not a big eater at all. I struggle to finish a takeout curry and naan. Others are different.

??

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I just want to be clear. This is a very specific thread question that if any of us really legitimately know the answer to it and aren't just wildly speculating and generally talking shit, then there is a problem. :smile:

Maybe I'm just prejudiced because I can't really enjoy more than one waffle. After that, I just feel like shit. But yeah, I'm not a big eater at all. I struggle to finish a takeout curry and naan. Others are different.

??
Dude, you struggle to finish naan? I have to order extra for my leftovers.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
I could probably eat about 20 waffles if I have to eat one every 15 mins but it would be very boring to do so.I eat a lot. I can eat an entire large pizza by myself and have won a few eating challenges.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
Dude, you struggle to finish naan? I have to order extra for my leftovers.
I've had chronic migraines since I was six. Thirty or forty times a year. Each one brings a day or so of total disinterest in food, followed by vomiting when the migraine arrives. So I've effectively been fasting and purging a lot my entire life. I'm on prescription medicine now that actually sort-of works, but my system is just very used to not eating food at all for a day or so, and then purging whatever was left in there. I guess over decades, that probably shrunk my stomach.

??

TheFifthScallop

Amateur Fighter
Nov 15, 2015
I've had chronic migraines since I was six. Thirty or forty times a year. Each one brings a day or so of total disinterest in food, followed by vomiting when the migraine arrives. So I've effectively been fasting and purging a lot my entire life. I'm on prescription medicine now that actually sort-of works, but my system is just very used to not eating food at all for a day or so, and then purging whatever was left in there. I guess over decades, that probably shrunk my stomach.

??
I’m sorry to hear that.

John Lee Pettimore

Further south than you
May 18, 2021
I’m sorry to hear that.
It's no biggie. I mean it sucks, but it's not like it's life-threatening. Really fucked over my education, early work history and earning power though, which is a shame. Still, there's plenty of better people than me who are a lot worse off than this. And the medicine works to an extent, they're definitely a lot more controllable than they used to be. But thanks. ?

??

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

??
Trying getting pregnant. That stopped my wife's migraines and they haven't returned.