Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
yup, I think that map in the article I posted kind of has it nailed. I have a friend from Buffalo and was at first surprised how similar his accent sounded to Cleveland, even though he left a long time ago.
I don't think it's entirely accurate, because Illinois (and Indiana for that matter) the bottom half has a southern drawl like fucking Kentucky

ender852

Posting Machine
Jan 31, 2015
Like jesus we're in the deep south with banjo music, but we're still in the same fucking state!

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Romero
He has aaaaawful great cardio for someone who is that jacked
Not accusing, but ain’t happening normally
Just finking outside the box here
Agree

He does seem to Pace himself...even take rounds off

He is a freak either way

aghof

an person
Apr 15, 2015
I don't think it's entirely accurate, because Illinois (and Indiana for that matter) the bottom half has a southern drawl like fucking Kentucky
yeah, it may be out of date. I worked with a guy from Illinois (not sure which part) who had the most exaggerated version of that accent I’ve ever heard, but without the little Chicago touches. Maybe he was from up north? That was years ago though, and he was already in his 40s.

um... I think Pettis takes with with his kicks, especially since it’s a three rounder.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Wasn't there an issue with Yoel failing a usada drug test or something but it was ommitted b/c of a tainted substance or something?
Yep

He was thankful to god that they found out that they found out the company was being investigated and would exonerate him

Like Jon jones’ tainted supplement.....

Same manager btw

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Yep

He was thankful to god that they found out that they found out the company was being investigated and would exonerate him

Same manager btw
I also suspect designer steroids
Picograms are a load of BS

Same manager and both have access to the top doping science IMO...NFL connections and Cuba Olympic team connections

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
Yep

Same manager btw
yeah lol the company was ordered to pay him a million quat or some ridiculous shit, obviously they folded immediately

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Romero should be able to beat Costa on paper anyway.

I think he might show his age in this one though, although I have been thinking that since he joined the UFC.

The Whittaker split has to take some of the gas out of the tank, was a war, hes been out for 14 month since as well.

Costa could catch him, finishing instincts are good too.

Yoels very hard to put away though, its a long time ago but Cavalcante had to chase him all over the ring after rocking him to get the ko.

Souza landed some hard shots as well and couldn't get the finish. Kennedy had him rattled once, although he was swinging out of his gloves at the time.

Paulo has been looking good, albiet against sub par opposition compared to Romero, barring Hall and fat Hendricks.

Interested to see how the time off affects his performance as well.

I wish this one went ahead as scheduled in the first place but I am still really looking forward to it.

Fuck reading all that shite eh.

Can't really decide who I think will win.