General 2800 of Humas government documents found on Weiners computer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I dont have the time or energy to go through the whole situation for you man. Just google and you will understand just how fucked up this whole thing is.
I know, I don’t have the energy either. It’s amazing that you have a child molester and felon so closely connected to that fat brain dead cunt whore, gosh I hate her and everything they stand for and do. I hope they die a very slow, painful and 100% guaranteed way of dying

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
I know, I don’t have the energy either. It’s amazing that you have a child molester and felon so closely connected to that fat brain dead cunt whore, gosh I hate her and everything they stand for and do. I hope they die a very slow, painful and 100% guaranteed way of dying
Dont forget a serial sexual harraser and Russians

M

member 3289

I never understood why everyone got so upset with Hillary over the email thing when it was probably a simple matter of convenience.

Gay For Longo

*insert Matt Serra meme
Jan 22, 2016
I never understood why everyone got so upset with Hillary over the email thing when it was probably a simple matter of convenience.
Are you being serious?
She is responsible for everything dealing with those emails
She had people go on social media to find out what programs to use to delete all of it she had an unprotected server for 3+ months, personally I think this was intentional since she happened to spend time in Russia during that time period but no proof of that as of yet

It all falls on her head as it should

This stuff landing up on wieners drive has been expected for a long time and it happened because he set up a cloud that would sync all of their devices, so all the shit she was given, he had access to

M

member 3289

Are you being serious?
She is responsible for everything dealing with those emails
She had people go on social media to find out what programs to use to delete all of it she had an unprotected server for 3+ months, personally I think this was intentional since she happened to spend time in Russia during that time period but no proof of that as of yet

It all falls on her head as it should

This stuff landing up on wieners drive has been expected for a long time and it happened because he set up a cloud that would sync all of their devices, so all the shit she was given, he had access to
She lost the election. Stop with the witch hunt.