29-year-old charged with kidnapping Walt Harris’ stepdaughter

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

According to AL.com, Ibraheem Yazeed, 29, was apprehended by the U.S. Marshals Service late on Thursday night. Yazeed had been previously named as a person of interest in the kidnapping case of Aniah Blanchard, stepdaughter of UFC heavyweight Walt Harris.

Yazeed was reportedly caught off of the I-10 Pine Forest Road exit in Escambia County, FL. That area is outside of Pensacola and about six miles from the Florida-Alabama border. Blanchard, 19, has not been seen or heard from since October 23rd. On the 25th, her damaged vehicle was discovered in Montgomery, AL.

After he was captured Yazeed was charged with first-degree kidnapping over Blanchard’s disappearance. Yazeed is already facing charges for an…

U.S. Marshals capture man suspected of kidnapping Walt Harris’ stepdaughter Aniah Blanchard

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Hope Walt was the one that able to smash this animal's eye in.

WTF is he doing on the street? Multiple arrests for violent crimes, kidnapping, etc.

Hwoarang

TMMAC Addict
Oct 22, 2015
Such shitty reporting with this story. Not one of the articles ive read about this mentions the girl.
Was she in the car when they made the arrest? Has she been found? Alive or dead? Do they even know where she is or is she still missing?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If it was him, he's gonna eat some penii

Good luck momo

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Such shitty reporting with this story. Not one of the articles ive read about this mentions the girl.
Was she in the car when they made the arrest? Has she been found? Alive or dead? Do they even know where she is or is she still missing?
i'm sure she's missing and presumed deceased. The kidnapping charge was probably the minimum to get an extradition.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Man, how sad.

Looks like she's dead and just not found/discovered yet.

Does anyone have any insight as to how finding traces of blood can be linked to life threatening injury not including the obvious "big amounts of blood"?

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Man, how sad.

Does anyone have any insight as to how finding traces of blood can be linked to life threatening injury not including the obvious "big amounts of blood"?
I would assume it would be a large amount of blood that matches her DNA.

Judobill

First 100
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Man, how sad.

I’ve watched enough crime dramas, I think I can answer this. If you cut your hand or arm, the blood pattern will just be drips, but if you cut an artery, it’s going to be more of a spray. It is probably something like that.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I don't support capital punishment, but if I did,

death by leg kicks

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I can't imagine losing a child especially under these circumstances. Constantly replaying horrible situations in your head that your kid might have gone through.

Imagine her crying and calling for you to help but you are nowhere to be found. Ugh that has to be the worst feeling.

Here's to holding out in hopes of a miracle.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also holding out hope for a miracle, but expecting the worse, unfortunately.