Lifestyle 3 Months Of Travel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Where would you go?
How would you travel? boat, plane, train, car, hiking, horse, Mexican, etc...
How long would you stay in each location?

Le Chat Noir
©

M

member 603

God I wish I only had to do 3 months of travel, uuuugh would be great.

Where are you going? Americas? Europe? Or are you generally just asking?

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
God I wish I only had to do 3 months of travel, uuuugh would be great.

Where are you going? Americas? Europe? Or are you generally just asking?
Just your idea of a dream trip. Bucket list things to see, experience, etc...

Le Chat Noir
©

M

member 603

Just your idea of a dream trip. Bucket list things to see, experience, etc...

Le Chat Noir
©
Nice.... I've been pretty fortunate in life, to be in the right place/right time with things I do professionally, it's given me the opportunity to live in 3 countries, and visit 32 total. I'd love to hit some of the places I've yet to be (lots of South American places, and South Africa, also some of those Pacific islands, New Zealand, and some places off the African coast). I'd take a month doing that, then I'd take my son to some of my favorite spots in the world for a couple of months.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd take my wife and do Europe and South Pacific mainly via rail, boat and backpack. The odd five star hotel with some air BnB but mostly modest accommodations. We did an RV trip that lasted about a year throughout the US and that was awesome.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Maybe when I retire, I usually do 2 weeks maximum.

I would hit up Islands, I like warm Islands...Surfing and fishing and snorkeling

NZ is also on my list, looks amaze.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I'd do Europe with my wife. Fly into Amsterdam and start there. Rent a car and make a giant loop touring Holland, Belgium, France, Spain, Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Germany, UK, Ireland, and back to Amsterdam to fly home. I promised her we'd do Europe for our 20 yr anniversary but it will likely only be for 2-3 weeks.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just started my 9th month working away. Hopefully in summer I'll go check out Amsterdam and then Italy.

©La Shang Tsong2

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I think I’d use the time to connect with the north east of England. I’d spend a month in Grimsby. I mean I know Grimsby but I don’t know know it if you get what I mean? I’d then use the public transport to traverse the river Humber and spend a few weeks exploring the nooks and crannies that Hull has to offer. I’d spend the evenings sampling the local cuisine. The time would go quickly I’m sure. As a bit of a culture vulture I’m sure you’ve guessed my final destination would be Middlesbrough. Again I would use the public transport service to get the full experience and meet the locals to try and capture the essence of what Middlesbrough is all about.

I wish we had longer than 3 months in this dream holiday fantasy as the time would just disappear in moments. It what moments they would be.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm bloody lucky I did a couple of layovers in South Korea a couple of months ago considering what a state it's in now.

I like cruises. I like the Caribbean. A cruise to Grand Cayman. Grand Cayman is beautiful.

My heart is in Tuscany though.

Coconut Jones

Mar 1, 2020
Nice.... I've been pretty fortunate in life, to be in the right place/right time with things I do professionally, it's given me the opportunity to live in 3 countries, and visit 32 total. I'd love to hit some of the places I've yet to be (lots of South American places, and South Africa, also some of those Pacific islands, New Zealand, and some places off the African coast). I'd take a month doing that, then I'd take my son to some of my favorite spots in the world for a couple of months.
Damn bud, 32 countries???
You’ve been around
If you were to take a “family” vacation to where you’ve already been, where ya going?

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
14 is quite a few too
I guess if ya live in Europe/Asia, 14 maybe isn’t a lot

whats ya favorite
Hmm i quite like mexico. Tijuana specifically. That place was cool.

I like Belgium too.

This year I wanna go to Holland, Italy, and possibly Hong Kong. Never been to any of those.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Never been to Brazil either. On the fence about going there

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Lived in 4 countries, think I just worked out I've visited 15 countries. @Rhino 's number is impressive.

I've been to more states in the US than most Americans though.

Coconut Jones

Mar 1, 2020
Born in Germany, grew up in the UK for 34 years, moved to Amsterdam for 4 years and I've been in the US for 6 years.

You?
States
Colorado to be exact

you post anywhere else
You remind me of another poster/different site
Not a slam either
Just curious
Can’t quite put my finger on it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
States
Colorado to be exact

you post anywhere else
You remind me of another poster/different site
Not a slam either
Just curious
Can’t quite put my finger on it
Haha, yeah. You know me, I was having a word with myself thinking it was you. How did you come across this site?

I wish I knew more about Colorado other than Denver airport.