Lifestyle 3 Months Of Travel

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
We would fly straight to London! Then transfer flights and head to Milan, grab a car and unwind at Como
for a week or 2. Then we would work our way from Venice to Florence and then on to Capri
over a month.

After that hit Southern France, and take a month to work north through the wine regions.

Finally over to Spain, Madrid to Marabella, then Lisbon and sail home from there.

Le Chat Noir
©

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
We would fly straight to London! Then transfer flights and head to Milan, grab a car and unwind at Como
for a week or 2. Then we would work our way from Venice to Florence and then on to Capri
over a month.

After that hit Southern France, and take a month to work north through the wine regions.

Finally over to Spain, Madrid to Marabella, then Lisbon and sail home from there.

Le Chat Noir
©
Florence is way overrated even though it's in Tuscany. Madrid sucks. Thought I had food poisoning in Como, lobster smelled of amonia.

Coconut Jones

Mar 1, 2020
Haha, yeah. You know me, I was having a word with myself thinking it was you. How did you come across this site?

I wish I knew more about Colorado other than Denver airport.
I always known of it
Ive lurked over the years
Place is cool
A bit more friendly
Nothing wrong with that

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
over a month.

Le Chat Noir
©
Are you Sam Smith?

©La Shang Tsong2

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Florence is way overrated even though it's in Tuscany. Madrid sucks. Thought I had food poisoning in Como, lobster smelled of amonia.
Really don't care for Florence? We love it, but I've been into Renaissance artists since high school (all the ninja turtles).
However we did learn there are tons of shitty restaurants that look the part, so you really need to do your research.

In Como there is a house we are dying to rent, and just relax with the scenery.

Have you been to Casmonti in Tuscany? A small estate that does tours to see how they produce their wines, oils, and pork (cinta senese pig they helped revive). Followed by sitting down to a small meal where you sample everything they produce. The owners give as much info as you want on the agriculture, history, etc...

I think we are at 16-17 countries now.

Le Chat Noir
©

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Really don't care for Florence? We love it, but I've been into Renaissance artists since high school (all the ninja turtles).
However we did learn there are tons of shitty restaurants that look the part, so you really need to do your research.

In Como there is a house we are dying to rent, and just relax with the scenery.

Have you been to Casmonti in Tuscany? A small estate that does tours to see how they produce their wines, oils, and pork (cinta senese pig they helped revive). Followed by sitting down to a small meal where you sample everything they produce. The owners give as much info as you want on the agriculture, history, etc...

I think we are at 16-17 countries now.

Le Chat Noir
©
I've spent A LOT of time in Tuscany, been to a few winery tours, now I live in the middle of wine country in CA so the wineries are on my doorstep. Many a lovely Saturday Ubering from one to another.

No, I haven't been to Casmonti.

Idk, I just wasn't fussed with Florence or Siena. I love Rome (been I think 6 times) and Venice, ooh is Sicily considered its only country? Been there a couple of times. That's me at 18.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
over a month.

Le Chat Noir
©

Are you sure you meant Marabella?

That's quite a hop to Trinidad and back to Europe again.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
Lotta world travelers in this thread. Y'alls next trip should go to hell!!