30 day SN and AV bet. Dont be scared

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
In the words of BJJ black belt Al Bundy... "Let's rock."

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I still, however potentially dangerous this is, take Iaqinta.......I qualify this by saying my reason for the pick is he "drops bombs" and I used to bounce at a club in Long Island.........so, support Strong Island, well sort of as I'm from Baltimore but worked up there for a summer.

teamquestnorth

Lindland never cheated
Jan 27, 2015
I still, however potentially dangerous this is, take Iaqinta.......I qualify this by saying my reason for the pick is he "drops bombs" and I used to bounce at a club in Long Island.........so, support Strong Island, well sort of as I'm from Baltimore but worked up there for a summer.
I thought u were from the UK for some reason. I think you're a good poster and I'll try to not let the fact that your from the least coast cloud that.

Priziesthorse

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
TQN doesn't know about Strong Island. He's busy in the northwest hanging out at coffee shops reading Kurt Cobain's journal.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I thought u were from the UK for some reason. I think you're a good poster and I'll try to not let the fact that your from the least coast cloud that.
Valid point, am now in UK, but in the past US and laying beatings down on those that question me ;)