Society 30 year old man refuses to leave his parents house. Argues in court that they owe him 6 month notice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Judge Backs N.Y. Parents, Saying Their 30-Year-Old Son Must Move Out

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SA83KYq8x6A

The notes escalated into a formally worded notice for Rotondo to leave that set a 30-day deadline — which lapsed on March 15. Another message urged him to either fix his car, a Volkswagen Passat, or take it down off of the "ramps" that it was on at the Rotondos' house.

In a legal filing cited by CNYCentral, Rotondo said that in the eight years he has lived at his parents' house, he "has never been expected to contribute to household expenses, or assisted with chores and the maintenance of the premises," and that those conditions are simply part of an informal agreement.

This guy is a meme.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Which of our basement dwelling posters is this? Fess up.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I’d dare my son to pull some shit like this. Be a foot up his ass so deep he’d taste shoe laces for a month.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Thia guy you say? Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. I actually have a red belt in hunting him down due to my x man power of noticing posting styles
one of the best posters this internet has ever seen
goddamn national treasure

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The judge Praises his legal research and the guy interrupts to tell the judge that it was easy and not impressive...

The pink shirt...

The long greasy hair slicked back during interview and pulled into a ponytail...

The continued denial that he's been there too long and the judge just sent him out, still thinking he has 30 days or longer to get his shit together...

I can't get enough of this dork.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

View: https://youtu.be/NY-LGDV4Ngw

"I was perceiving what they were doing us attacks and I was trying to do what was best for me"

His response being kicked out as he thinks he's going to get a stay and get a 3-month extension on his current 8 years.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Judge orders man, 30, out of parents' home after months-long battle: 'I want you out'

Then they offer Michael Rotondo the cash.

"Here is $1,100 from us to you so you can find a place to stay," they wrote in a Feb. 18 letter, included in the petition.

It came with "advice" that he start organizing his belongings and hawk the rest
"Sell other things you have that have any significant value, (eg. stereo, some tools etc.)," the letter in the petition reads.

"This is especially true for any weapons you may have," the letter adds. "You need the money and will have no place for the stuff."

The letter also advises Michael Rotondo not only move out but get a job.

"There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you," they write in the letter. "Get one -- you have to work

Hahahhahaha you know those weapons are all Mall ninja shit and long swords

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
Judge orders man, 30, out of parents' home after months-long battle: 'I want you out'

Then they offer Michael Rotondo the cash.

"Here is $1,100 from us to you so you can find a place to stay," they wrote in a Feb. 18 letter, included in the petition.

It came with "advice" that he start organizing his belongings and hawk the rest
"Sell other things you have that have any significant value, (eg. stereo, some tools etc.)," the letter in the petition reads.

"This is especially true for any weapons you may have," the letter adds. "You need the money and will have no place for the stuff."

The letter also advises Michael Rotondo not only move out but get a job.

"There are jobs available even for those with a poor work history like you," they write in the letter. "Get one -- you have to work

Hahahhahaha you know those weapons are all Mall ninja shit and long swords

Not far off the guy in OP imo.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That is nuts, he's out of order.
The whole trial is out of order! They're out of order!

If I have to take my kids to court to get them out, I want half their assets.
That's right, I want 14 video games and half their clothes.
Then I'll burn it all live stream on Borpho TV.
(That platform hasn't been created yet, but it will)