Society 30 year old man refuses to leave his parents house. Argues in court that they owe him 6 month notice

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
He’s a Game of thrones fan, avengers fan, Thor fan, Spider-Man fan, West world fan, lavantula fan, Tremors fan.....need I go on

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Alex is so humble, considering he was the catalyst for Brexit.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
lol da fuq is this

Exactly.......it was on the sci fi channel and I just had to read the description as I thought “don’t fucking tell me this is about a volcano creating an indestructible tarantula”......even better after reading it as it created more than one

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
He says he had a custody battle for his son and it devastated him to lose. Says it's a full time job and his parents haven't helped him, so he wants nothing to do with them. Except live in their house rent free.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
is alex jones on stimulants? he talks like a tweaker in that Michael rotondo interview I'm just judging from having grown up in an area with a lot of stimulant abuse.

Banchan

The Most Dangerous Dame
Oct 2, 2017
He says he had a custody battle for his son and it devastated him to lose. Says it's a full time job and his parents haven't helped him, so he wants nothing to do with them. Except live in their house rent free.
Any time I've seen kids like this the parents did horrible job teaching their kids accountability and think they will just grow up and have sense one day and stunned when they realize they dont have sense.

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
My best friend in high school lived with his parents until he was like 25. I would give him shit about it until he bought his house in cash.

nuraknu

savage
Jul 20, 2016
My best friend in high school lived with his parents until he was like 25. I would give him shit about it until he bought his house in cash.
Yeah I know some people who just couldn't get it together, but I also know some people who stayed with their parents even as successful professionals and just socked all their dough away until they were ready to buy a house or a co-op.