General 320 bpm insanely fast guitar

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
it progressively builds so if you want to watch the fastest one go towards the end

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
it progressively builds so if you want to watch the fastest one go towards the end
That’s a pretty good clip he’s playing at hah

I’ve been trying to practice with a metronome some lately. I like to flatpick bluegrass/folky kind of stuff, and when I’m working on something new I’ll start and work in the 60-90 bpm range. Maybe eventually get up to 120 and that is moving along pretty quick.

So this guy is only 200 bpm faster than me....

Fuck.

Pretty sure Hauler @Hauler can play faster than this guy :D

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
That’s a pretty good clip he’s playing at hah

I’ve been trying to practice with a metronome some lately. I like to flatpick bluegrass/folky kind of stuff, and when I’m working on something new I’ll start and work in the 60-90 bpm range. Maybe eventually get up to 120 and that is moving along pretty quick.

So this guy is only 200 bpm faster than me....

Fuck.

Pretty sure Hauler @Hauler can play faster than this guy :D
Haha. Not even close. Never been that fast of a player.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
reminds me of Red Violin movie and the kid who trained fast with the metronome and had a heart attack at his big audition

Last edited:

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
Haha. Not even close. Never been that fast of a player.
Yeah man, me neither. Playing with a metronome lately has fully confirmed that lol

I’m not in a band or anything, I just play for fun. And I’ve never tried to work on blasting through arpeggios and scales and light speed. As long as I can figure out songs that are fun to play, I’m all good.