35 year old promoted to Red Belt

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 603

This is insulting and just a shame...... Don't wear a belt unless you feel you can back it up.... And more importantly out of respect for the martial art that you're practicing and representing, don't disrespect the traditions and those who have come before you.

I travel to Europe quite a bit, I may need to find this "red belt" and ragdoll him.... I'll do it on video too, and I'll make like my buddy Ruben Alvarez and tear this guy up for being a fake.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
This is insulting and just a shame...... Don't wear a belt unless you feel you can back it up.... And more importantly out of respect for the martial art that you're practicing and representing, don't disrespect the traditions and those who have come before you.

I travel to Europe quite a bit, I may need to find this "red belt" and ragdoll him.... I'll do it on video too, and I'll make like my buddy Ruben Alvarez and tear this guy up for being a fake.
I still want someone to produce a tv show where Renzo Gracie travels the world and challenges fake martial arts grandmasters to fights.