**3PM ET START** UFC on ESPN+ 28 Live Discussion - 3/14/20

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
his chin is holding, and he's still carrying KO power
I was moreso referring to him keeping the fight in very close range, clinching on the fence in the stand up, and taking him down and grappling him. Johnny seems to have the clear edge in stand up(yes I saw he was hit with a good right), but Krylov has the clear edge in grappling.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
I was moreso referring to him keeping the fight in very close range, clinching on the fence in the stand up, and taking him down and grappling him. Johnny seems to have the clear edge in stand up(yes I saw he was hit with a good right), but Krylov has the clear edge in grappling.
saying the same thing, just from the other end. Even the success that Walker is having isn't enough keep Krylov from holding him down and beating him up.

Mishima Zaibatsu

TMMAC’s resident musician
Feb 27, 2016
I know Johnny has an exciting style that everyone loves, but he has physical attributes to be way more technical and elusive.

If he learned to use his jab, right hand and his kicks and footwork to pick his opponent apart from the outside, he’d be a much more difficult fight for everyone.

The fact he doesn’t have the best chin too, it would protect that weakness better than his current wild style.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Krylov gave that round away.

he's fading if he's not on top

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
I had to look up Nikita Krylov. Never heard of him but I see he has a decent record, but 2 fights a year is probably why his name isn't memorable.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Completely forgot this was a thing. How's it been with no crowd? The round warning marker echoed like a motherfucker.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
I had to look up Nikita Krylov. Never heard of him but I see he has a decent record, but 2 fights a year is probably why his name isn't memorable.
If you can't remember nicky thrills then that's on you